• ...and so much more!
  • Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    Hey Miss Katy,

They have the "enchilades treys" ...three chicken enchiladas with green sauce & rice......

We have two mex joints in Indiana, Pa.

Both are good....

"Tres Amigos" ( where I dined last evening) and "El Tessoro". El Tessoro's has a MAGNIFICENT "California Burrito" (fit for two) Steak and all the trimmings rolled up into almost the size of a football!!

They have slightly different menus....everything on the menu at both "joints" is YUMMY!!

I prefer the CHIMICHANGAS from "Tres Amigos". "El Tessoro's" "Enchilada Especial" is OUT OF THIS WORLD!

I'm told there is another one, a block down from "El Tessoro's"? "Casa Jalisco's"?? (not been there yet...they were closed up for a bit...)

I'll have to give it a try.....

Need to maintain my Phigure!! :green: :beats:

Thinking on making SMOKED PORK CHOPS this evening.....fried NEW TATERS....corn....small salad...

I'll get that going in a bit...(need to ask the blame AXXE MANN to hurry up and let me borrow his D 6...to get my PHATT SELFF around) :beats:

Later, Mark
    Sounds like some good food! We only have one that I have tried, which I'm guessing is the best because they are always packed and hard to get into if you go at normal time. I think we have three or for in town, we have one in my small town of 600 but its not worth even setting foot in so we drive about 20 mins or so to get some.

Fried Prok chops sound like a good dinner for sure!
    Venture Surplus ad

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    It's funny because I never really expected anything on a first date. I never wanted someone to spend more than they could afford; my husband and I went to Rudy's where I ate half a chicken on our first date.
    I have been where Whataburger was all I could afford for a date, and was stretching the purse strings and I have been where I could afford most anything anywhere. I did find out years ago, that what really impressed many women, was cooking dinner for them.

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    Hey Miss Katy,

My late Bride & I went to a Pink Floyd Laser Light Show at the Buhl (Pittsburgh, Pa) on our first date. Forget where we dined? (Ritter's Diner? on Baum Blvd)

We had a wonderful 31yrs together.....

Later, Mark
    You a Pink Floyd fan, sorry about your wife's passing. 31 years is a long time especially for this day and age. We ended up bowling with my husband's sister and boyfriend after Rudy's.

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    I have been where Whataburger was all I could afford for a date, and was stretching the purse strings and I have been where I could afford most anything anywhere. I did find out years ago, that what really impressed many women, was cooking dinner for them.
    Cooking dinner or just anything that took a little thought always impressed me more than a big spender.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Sounds like some good food! We only have one that I have tried, which I'm guessing is the best because they are always packed and hard to get into if you go at normal time. I think we have three or for in town, we have one in my small town of 600 but its not worth even setting foot in so we drive about 20 mins or so to get some.

Fried Prok chops sound like a good dinner for sure!
    Hey Miss Katy,

I live about 40min. from Indiana.....

There is a GREAT Diner in HOME, PA! The HOME MADE Restaurant.

Was there Sunday for the BEEF BRISKET! Oh my!!

They are about 20 min. East of me....

Great Breakfasts!!

Later, Mark

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Cooking dinner or just anything that took a little thought always impressed me more than a big spender.
    I have always enjoyed cooking, and being able to show off my culinary skills while having a few drinks during cooking and some conversation really allowed you to get to know someone.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    I have always enjoyed cooking, and being able to show off my culinary skills while having a few drinks during cooking and some conversation really allowed you to get to know someone.
    Hey Axxe Mann,

Yinz ever come visit? Bring Mrs & Mr. Katy!!

I'm a fire up the SMOKER!

Leave yer blame diet at home! Yinz is gittin PHATT!

Later, Mark

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Yes! I think the worst first date is just a movie. Talk about a way not to get to know someone.
    I preferred drive-ins. At least of you were talking and laughing you were not disturbing other people.

Going to the theater seemed more like for married people, or people that had been dating for some time, but surely not for a first date.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    A drive in would seem like a better choice for sure.
    Sadly, there are very few left anymore.

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    Sadly, there are very few left anymore.

I've never been to one actually. My sister and her ex used to drive almost two hours away to go to the drive in theater. I never felt like driving that far, sadly I'm a bit of a movie at home person.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I've never been to one actually. My sister and her ex used to drive almost two hours away to go to the drive in theater. I never felt like driving that far, sadly I'm a bit of a movie at home person.
    Most fun we had as kids. We'd usually go on Saturdays during the summer. Made our own buttered popcorn loaded into them big brown paper grocery bags, loaded up a cooler with sodas and drinks. My brother and I would usually sit in lawn chairs in front of the car to watch the movie.

You really need to experience it once in your life.

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    Most fun we had as kids. We'd usually go on Saturdays during the summer. Made our own buttered popcorn loaded into them big brown paper grocery bags, loaded up a cooler with sodas and drinks. My brother and I would usually sit in lawn chairs in front of the car to watch the movie.

You really need to experience it once in your life.
    I will have to look into that; my fondest movie memories come from my grandma who would take us to the quarter showing by her house. She would then fill a thermos with hot dogs; she would then put the thermos, bags of chips, canned sodas and homemade cookies into her oversized purse. No one ever questioned a little old lady with a giant bag and 6 kids.

Top Bottom