• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Just had a neighbors dog, pit bull, come right up and get aggressive. Usually I hit the ground with my walking stick and they leave. This one got my walking stick upside the head.

I think I found the owner, but called animal control before I figured out who it belonged to.

Cant have an aggressive dog in a neighborhood full of kids and crippled crotchety old bastards.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    I already have those. :roflsmile:

Some years back, myself and the girl I was seeing went out with some of her friends for a camping weekend out to the lake. Late one evening she decided to go skinny dippin'. Suddenly, and quite unexpectedly, I hear her shout, "They float!!, they float!" After I got the beer out of my nose, the tears out of my eyes, and myself picked up from laughing so hard, I hobbled over to her calling me so she could show me. She looked so proud and mystified at the same time, I didn't have the heart to tell her til many hours later, with the help of one of the other large breasted girls there, that that was what happened to all women.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Some years back, myself and the girl I was seeing went out with some of her friends for a camping weekend out to the lake. Late one evening she decided to go skinny dippin'. Suddenly, and quite unexpectedly, I hear her shout, "They float!!, they float!" After I got the beer out of my nose, the tears out of my eyes, and myself picked up from laughing so hard, I hobbled over to her calling me so she could show me. She looked so proud and mystified at the same time, I didn't have the heart to tell her til many hours later, with the help of one of the other large breasted girls there, that that was what happened to all women.

:roflsmile::laughing::roflsmile:

In silt laden (that means brown water :( ) L. Livingston, broad daylight with at least 1/2 dozen people standing above her on the bulkhead, ex decided with just her neck & head exposed was a great time to slip off her suit. That's when she found out 38Ds are flotation devices.

They may exes but still good memories. :evil:

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    Had she never been in water before?

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    :roflsmile::laughing::roflsmile:

In silt laden (that means brown water :( ) L. Livingston, broad daylight with at least 1/2 dozen people standing above her on the bulkhead, ex decided with just her neck & head exposed was a great time to slip off her suit. That's when she found out 38Ds are flotation devices.

They may exes but still good memories. :evil:
    Pics or GTFO

Top Bottom