Central Pennsylvania
    1653224625928.png

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Went for a road trip to bastrop, I was a nervous wreck trying to follow the gps from I 35 to hwy 71. Even though I had the toll rolls turned off, it kept trying to get me on various toll roads like toll road tx 71?? Where does that road go? Once I passed it I couldn’t find it on the map later.
    If I know where I’m going I’m fine, but that gps isn’t for me. Ended up parallel to the airport seemed like I was going back the other way.. anyways.
    Cars and trucks either tailgating me and or zooming around me. And I’m doing the speed limit. Anyways we had fun once We arrived. Pit stop at bucess, farmers market was actually better than the one at Georgetown and the museum. Lunch at the roadhouse which has fallen downhill since I was there 10 or so years ago. Still pretty good food, a/c was not working properly.
    The Smaller stores in bastrop, not sure how they’re in business, but there aren’t any antique stores.

On the way home I said im going 21 to 95 into Elgin much easier pleasant driving. Stopped in Elgin had a great time, found three antique stores, great farmers market there also.

June is the family reunion in Lincoln county, may or may not attend. Meal ticket is $20 for one person, and it’s over by 2. So we will see.

Next Thursday im heading to arkysaw for some target practicing.

Last edited:

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    Power was on and off throughout the night. It does that when we haven't had rain in a long time and there's all that dust and dirt on the power lines. At least that's what I think it is. Of course, those of you who sleep with the CPAP like I do will understand this, every time the power went off I woke up immediately. That made for a much interrupted sleep, so I'm still moving slow this morning.

Top Bottom