SETX
    DSCF0220.jpg

HKSig

Let's Go Brandon!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Spring
    Probably not, I already told him don't call me expecting me to do anything for free. I honestly don't think I would do any kind of work for him. It's really messed up how he went about it.
    Been there, done that; a customer (who ignored many things I told them needed to be done) decided to "replace" me, then tried to get me to write instructions. Not going to happen.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I’m an HR guy nowadays. Have your husband (not you) document what was said. Unless your husband was specifically told to inform you you have been terminated AND you husband is a manager of the company, anything said is a liability to the company and not legally binding. Whatever you do, do not quit, unless you’ve been formally terminated, you’re still employed.

Show up on time, do exactly what’s asked, leave on time. Prevent the management from being able to terminate you ‘for cause’. As soon as you’re formally let go, file for unemployment. Your employer pays a premium for unemployment insurance, so don’t let him not pay.

If your husband is management, have him formally notify you of termination and go straight to filing for unemployment and consider consulting a labor attorney for an ethics violation.
    Listen to Todd.
    And like I said, thell your husband to watch his back. Once the boss figures out how bad he screwed up, he may be next on the block.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    I’m an HR guy nowadays. Have your husband (not you) document what was said. Unless your husband was specifically told to inform you you have been terminated AND you husband is a manager of the company, anything said is a liability to the company and not legally binding. Whatever you do, do not quit, unless you’ve been formally terminated, you’re still employed.

Show up on time, do exactly what’s asked, leave on time. Prevent the management from being able to terminate you ‘for cause’. As soon as you’re formally let go, file for unemployment. Your employer pays a premium for unemployment insurance, so don’t let him not pay.

If your husband is management, have him formally notify you of termination and go straight to filing for unemployment and consider consulting a labor attorney for an ethics violation.
    He told my husband to tell me and when I came and picked up my husband from work yesterday. He decided to try and explain himself.....

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    Katy, maybe it’s time to try something new? That’s what I’m going to attempt.

I put in supervisor applications but I’m not feeling it. Getting tired of fake people that don’t want to help others stay safe. Or cause drama just to secure a future.

I’m keeping an eye out for something meaningful. I feel like I keep getting jobs that limit how I can help people. I want to help people. Find something you want to do girl!
    Yeah, that's actually what Andrew and I had talked about. He wants me to be happy wherever I'm working. I'm not really a straight up desk job kind of person, never have been. Unless it offers me a challenge....

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    Chicken shit boss! You're gonna be better off in short order, I have no doubt.
    IMW(orthless)O, Andrew should quietly look elsewhere too.
    We discussed it and he will be. We know a couple of guys who own companies around here that have dropped hints to wanting to hire him. Hopefully, they're still hiring.

Top Bottom