Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    bump step alum.JPG

Holy frijoles !!!
    ARJ Defense ad

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    It's nasty outside. Everything that thawed froze again with the freezing rain and ice build up on top of it.

Good news is it will be above freezing soon so the slush will return. That should help driving with the above freezing rain.

Till then you have a layer cake of ice and air and possibly water like on an overflowing frozen laken.

Watch that ass. I fell 4 times yesterday just getting the wife's car ready for her to goto work. She got halfway there before someone pulled their heads out and said nope! Go home.

She had a small accident coming home. At 5mph the car decided it didn't like the direction it was heading. Luckily she did what I told her and avoided the brake off the gas turn into it and hold on till its going straight again then light brake and it did a 360 right over the frozen median. It was so slick it was nothing more than a speed bump. Like a big block of slick ice or ice cube falling in thr sink.

No trees or signs Luckily and no damage to the car. Not even out of alignment as far as I could tell.

Now my daughter has to go into Dallas this morning for work. Her little bronco sport should serve her well. I think she should stay home but she is like her parents and won't.

ThE wife goes to work at about 10 and it should be well above freezing by then. And stay there till she gets home tonight then winter 2022 2023 will be over.

Found out rogue loves fires, had to wake her up for the pic. She was all sprawled out soaking up the heat.
    696973204.jpg

Now as we transition from LA Nina to El Nino we should have an active spring and wet summer.

Maybe the rain dancer can go on vacation.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom