• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    My brother used to have sex with carps almost every weekend, from r/offmychest

My brother used to have sex with carps almost every weekend.

I am telling this story because my brother gave me permission to write about it to warn others. I am a girl, so I don’t understand these problems fully however it explains to me why some guys switch their sexual preferences back and forth.

When we were kids, my dad often took my brother fishing. When he turned 12 he decided to put carp on his organ and that was the first time he experienced it and became addicted. I figured out it only when I decided to go fishing with them when my brother was already 16. Because this time the carp cut his penis with one tooth this fish has. But before that almost every weekend he had sex with carps. I am an older sister, so we had a serious talk. 1 year later when he first tried to have sex with a girl, nothing worked. He visited doctors and urologists, but no one knew the reason why he was impotent at such a young age. But once he was looking at old pictures with our dad and fishing pictures with carp he got a boner. It’s insane to see how his whole life was destroyed by innocent playing with fish… he said that now he got a big painting of a carp above his bed, so he can have sex with girls. However his sexual preference still didn’t change and he said that one on one with a girl even if he wants to have sex, his penis doesn’t work until he sees a carp.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Then they'd ask, "is that your wife?"
    Yeah.
    "That's a good looking woman. You're lucky ".
    Yeah.
    My dad was only 15 years older than my mom but WW2 had done a number on him. He looked much older than he was. Mom, OTOH, always looked younger than her years.

It never bothered him when a saleslady would compliment my mom on how generous her dad was, buying her all these clothes. He thought it was funny.

Once, though, the saleslady voiced the exact same compliment...except she called him "your grandfather.". I think that one bothered him a little.

:)

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    My brother used to have sex with carps almost every weekend, from r/offmychest

My brother used to have sex with carps almost every weekend.

I am telling this story because my brother gave me permission to write about it to warn others. I am a girl, so I don’t understand these problems fully however it explains to me why some guys switch their sexual preferences back and forth.

When we were kids, my dad often took my brother fishing. When he turned 12 he decided to put carp on his organ and that was the first time he experienced it and became addicted. I figured out it only when I decided to go fishing with them when my brother was already 16. Because this time the carp cut his penis with one tooth this fish has. But before that almost every weekend he had sex with carps. I am an older sister, so we had a serious talk. 1 year later when he first tried to have sex with a girl, nothing worked. He visited doctors and urologists, but no one knew the reason why he was impotent at such a young age. But once he was looking at old pictures with our dad and fishing pictures with carp he got a boner. It’s insane to see how his whole life was destroyed by innocent playing with fish… he said that now he got a big painting of a carp above his bed, so he can have sex with girls. However his sexual preference still didn’t change and he said that one on one with a girl even if he wants to have sex, his penis doesn’t work until he sees a carp.

That whole thing is a load of carp....

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    1675875954266.png

Top Bottom