• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    So I was thinking about past lives the other day, thought some of y’all would get a kick out of this…

Remember Jim and Tammy Fay Baker?
    The guy (lawyer wannabe) who repped Jessica Hahn and basically took down the ministry was a guy named Paul Roper.

Article here:

I was just out of high school and was dating/banging his daughter while all that shit was happening…so I may have indirectly played a role in this fiasco LOL

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    My dad was only 15 years older than my mom but WW2 had done a number on him. He looked much older than he was. Mom, OTOH, always looked younger than her years.

It never bothered him when a saleslady would compliment my mom on how generous her dad was, buying her all these clothes. He thought it was funny.

Once, though, the saleslady voiced the exact same compliment...except she called him "your grandfather.". I think that one bothered him a little.

:)
    Feel his pain.

Was 42 when my youngest was born.

Walked her to grade school every morning for 5 years, and every year other kids joined the tagalong along until I looked like the pied piper, with half a dozen following behind,

(really did help to get them all across a busy intersection by the school, with no crossing guard)

Many times, in each one of those years, I was referred to as "you know, that grandfather who walks all those kids to school".

When she started taking the bus to middle school, the neighbors thought I'd passed ...

Prisondoc210

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Converse
    View attachment 371400

It’s almost better than range time!
    144fb5fd9bac93c9a603a9e10170bf50.jpg

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    144fb5fd9bac93c9a603a9e10170bf50.jpg

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk
    i'm serving chili cornbread and pinto beans at my next range outing!and stuffed jalapenopoppers as an appetizer!

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    i'm serving chili cornbread and pinto beans at my next range outing!and stuffed jalapenopoppers as an appetizer!
    Just don't do stuffed Poblanos with the stems on still. They looked like stuffed rats. Lol

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Feel his pain.

Was 42 when my youngest was born.

Walked her to grade school every morning for 5 years, and every year other kids joined the tagalong along until I looked like the pied piper, with half a dozen following behind,

(really did help to get them all across a busy intersection by the school, with no crossing guard)

Many times, in each one of those years, I was referred to as "you know, that grandfather who walks all those kids to school".

When she started taking the bus to middle school, the neighbors thought I'd passed ...

HEAH IM 52 with a 2 year old and 3 month old…I’m not looking forward to being grandpa everywhere LOL

Fortunately I’m Asian, so I’ll look young…unfortunately at some point I’ll visibly age 40 years in a week FML

Top Bottom