• ...and so much more!
  • Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Cool !! If you tell me where that pic was taken, I'll tell you how close ya got.
    We were shooting for most of the afternoon... all the neighbors around us were too. Surprised you didn't hear it. LOL
    With ear pro and +70mph winds, do you really think I could hear your girlie cap guns? :p

You can see the addy and I thought we were on 92 just a couple miles south of Spurger but, I just tried finding the sight on gooey maps to no avail. :mad:
    I really was riding with a (former) po-po of your county so I just tagged along. It was a beautiful day to ride and I didn't give a s*** where. :evil:
    Guns International

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Damn. Crappy day. I hope the PT goes easily.
    Thanks. It’s not a terrible day. I ain’t mad. I get high centered and a buddy comes out to rescue me without asking. Hooks up to me and rips my bumper up in the process.

As I have gotten older I realize I have a good friend who meant well and you can’t replace that.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Thanks. It’s not a terrible day. I ain’t mad. I get high centered and a buddy comes out to rescue me without asking. Hooks up to me and rips my bumper up in the process.

As I have gotten older I realize I have a good friend who meant well and you can’t replace that.
    He(?) can be replaced . . . by a good insurance company. :p

Hoping all is well.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    1679804171851.png

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Lunch with Moonpie made it worthwhile. And no, that's not irony or sarcasm.

Moonpie makes every meal better.....especially if you have a RC Cola to wash it down with.....

Spent 8 hours of the day at a civilian trauma course. Very informative. I learned quite a bit.

If you need experience in civilian trauma, I can get you a job at a public school.....

MountainGirl

Never underestimate the abilities of an old woman.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    With ear pro and +70mph winds, do you really think I could hear your girlie cap guns? :p

You can see the addy and I thought we were on 92 just a couple miles south of Spurger but, I just tried finding the sight on gooey maps to no avail. :mad:
    I really was riding with a (former) po-po of your county so I just tagged along. It was a beautiful day to ride and I didn't give a s*** where. :evil:
    Yeah, I got your girlie cap guns over here. :laughing:

You were about 3 miles from us. Gooey maps is useless out here- it shows this area as it was 5 years ago- which works for me, and the neighbors, lol

Glad you enjoyed your ride; it was a fantastic day indeed! :loaded::loaded::loaded:

Top Bottom