• ...and so much more!
  • bigtex10mm

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Fayette Co.
    Mornin’ my TGT Brothers here’s something you might not know!
    THE LEGEND OF THE PINK BLUEBONNET
    Years ago an old Hispanic grandmother was walking with her two grandchildren in the bluebonnet fields south of San Antonio. So thick were the blue petals across the plain that it looked as though the Texas sky was resting upon the earth.
    Scattered within the field of blue, a few white bluebonnets stood proudly at attention. "Grandmother, why are some of the flowers white?" The old lady smiled and said, "The white ones were the inspiration for the pure white Lone Star on the field of blue that waves at us from our Texas flag."
    The other girl added, "Grandmother, look...some are also pink. Why are some of them pink?" With a look of pride and reverence, she told the little girls, "The pink ones used to be white. But many years ago much blood was shed up river at the church we call the Alamo. The blood of our Texas heroes still rests within this earth, and to this day tints a few special flowers pink, to forever remind us of the cost of freedom."
    Source: Sheryl Shaw on "The Alamo Network."
    1679844643555.png
    Lynx Defense

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY.

Bout time for a donut run.

AHHHH..donuts..:cool:
    You're killin me! :mad:
    The 2 local donut shops suck but I grew up on Shipley's so I'm very biased. Closest Shipley is 30mi unless you count the gas station @14mi that gets a delivery at o'dark30 and leaves them on an open shelf alllll day long. :eek:

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Yeah, I got your girlie cap guns over here. :laughing:

You were about 3 miles from us. Gooey maps is useless out here- it shows this area as it was 5 years ago- which works for me, and the neighbors, lol

Glad you enjoyed your ride; it was a fantastic day indeed! :loaded::loaded::loaded:
    LOL!

Makes sense on the dated map info. <thumbsup>

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    <>

One basic of off-roading is ‘’Always hook-up your end of a tow cable or chain to your vehicle YOURSELF !’’

I learned that the hard way. . . .

TWICE !

leVieux
    He feels terrible but I ain’t gonna have him pay for a new bumper. Rather if he wants to buy some plates I’ll use this as an excuse to do some fab work and see what kind of creature I make.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    All right, let's get things started. Gotta change out the starter on my riding mower (and hope the used one I bought works - damn part is nearly $200 new while seemingly identical ones for slightly different motors are $35. Thanks, Briggs & Stratton!) and see about getting at least parts of the yard in shape, and then...more grinding! There is finally visible progress on the Bonechopper. Hopefully pics to come later today if I don't get too tired and cranky.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    All right, let's get things started. Gotta change out the starter on my riding mower (and hope the used one I bought works - damn part is nearly $200 new while seemingly identical ones for slightly different motors are $35. Thanks, Briggs & Stratton!) and see about getting at least parts of the yard in shape, and then...more grinding! There is finally visible progress on the Bonechopper. Hopefully pics to come later today if I don't get too tired and cranky.
    It's always nice to have that $165 name recognition on a starter.

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    You're killin me! :mad:
    The 2 local donut shops suck but I grew up on Shipley's so I'm very biased. Closest Shipley is 30mi unless you count the gas station @14mi that gets a delivery at o'dark30 and leaves them on an open shelf alllll day long. :eek:
    Corsicana is FINALLY getting a Shipley's! Should be open in another few weeks.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Ruh Roh. Could @Moonpie finally be outted?

A moon pie tin.....
    1679877253969.png

A moon pie theme glock?

1679877328207.png

And he's got himself a theme song.

Glock9

Here's the chorus
    don't condone in drive-by's (Drive-by's)
    We on the opps side (Baow, baow-baow-baow)
    Zay got what you looking for, just ask him for a Moon Pie (Moon Pie)
    Put switchy on my opps (Switchy on my), just threw a switchy on my .45
    Get busy, I might just (Get busy, I might just) pop out, get busy bitch, I'm outside (I'm outside)
    Damn, a hunnid shots (A hunnid shots), you hear them shots fired (Baow, baow)
    We threw extensions on XDs and Glocks, I know the opps tired (The opps tired)
    And I heard he **** with the cops, I'm tryna catch a Glock 9 (Tryna catch a Glock 9)
    Damn, damn bitch, I'm tryna catch a Glock 9 (Glock 9)

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom