Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Work Comp claim or what?

What'd you do to cause this?

I told you not to stick that thing in nast places

Eta better that than the trigger finger
    Work comp yes. Might change my name to Ralph Wiggum.

Moving fast getting to get 220k into safe storage and slammed my pinky into the latching mechanism. Happened so fast I couldn’t believe I did that.

So I’m gushing blood and trying with what I could to slow it down and I’m getting pissed at this point because I gotta finish closing up a safe. So I patch myself up and get it all wrapped up.

Supervisor showed me his finger tip or lack off from doing it. One guy had his cut off. I should be grateful. My pinky was in the right spot otherwise I think it would be on the ground.

10 stitches and a splint for a pinky.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen

Moving fast getting to get 220k into safe storage and slammed my pinky into the latching mechanism. Happened so fast I couldn’t believe I did that.

So I’m gushing blood and trying with what I could to slow it down and I’m getting pissed at this point because I gotta finish closing up a safe. So I patch myself up and get it all wrapped up.

Supervisor showed me his finger tip or lack off from doing it. One guy had his cut off. I should be grateful. My pinky was in the right spot otherwise I think it would be on the ground.

Damn! Bet that hurt. Kind of hoping for something a little more dramatic though.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Moving 220k in the places y’all frequent has to be nerve wracking

Top Bottom