• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    2 litres of water, or should I say battery acid lol, down. 1600 calories down and a radiation treatment done. That is exhausting and I need a nap.

Only 3 radiation treatments to go.
    1686077357364.png

The grandkids will be here in a couple days. I won't be able to do much as I'm pretty run down but at least I get to see that new baby.

Med adjustment worked pretty good. I slept for a couple hours at a time a couple times last night.

All my saliva glands are irradiated so they are pumping out this slimey thick goo that dries into crystals that feel like razorblades in your mouth n throat. So everytime you wake up it takes 10 minutes to clean that crap out. Oh and with all the dead and dying material it smells absolutely wonderful.

Daily disgusting journal entry complete.

Do I have to remind you youngins to get your HPV Vax and screenings done for preventable cancers? Just look at all the fun I'm having and I caught mine extreme early.
    Lynx Defense

Last edited:

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Nope. You could, but less talking and more shooting would be better.

Your post inspired me to do just that.
    Needed to test the new recoil spring on the M41 anyways.
    So off to the outdoor range. Nice day out there.
    B373E822-A2C2-457B-ADF8-DEF12B8F2B79.jpeg

43878D66-34BD-4D6E-BC9B-11D56E927FD2.jpeg

Empty brass pile is sad because no range invites.
    068BF143-2E2E-4397-8522-B3C91F314A00.jpeg

Have you hugged your .22 pistol today?

Last edited:

MountainGirl

Never underestimate the abilities of an old woman.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    2 litres of water, or should I say battery acid lol, down. 1600 calories down and a radiation treatment done. That is exhausting and I need a nap.

Only 3 radiation treatments to go.
    View attachment 390795

The grandkids will be here in a couple days. I won't be able to do much as I'm pretty run down but at least I get to see that new baby.

Med adjustment worked pretty good. I slept for a couple hours at a time a couple times last night.

All my saliva glands are irradiated so they are pumping out this slimey thick goo that dries into crystals that feel like razorblades in your mouth n throat. So everytime you wake up it takes 10 minutes to clean that crap out. Oh and with all the dead and dying material it smells absolutely wonderful.

Daily disgusting journal entry complete.

Do I have to remind you youngins to get your HPV Vax and screenings done for preventable cancers? Just look at all the fun I'm having and I caught mine extreme early.
    I get salivary stones. I know the drymouth you speak of trying to sleep. Plus they get cloghed and swell up and then starting squirting like a water hose when it comes fee. Or dribbles a nasty thick goop. No fun.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I get salivary stones. I know the drymouth you speak of trying to sleep. Plus they get cloghed and swell up and then starting squirting like a water hose when it comes fee. Or dribbles a nasty thick goop. No fun.

I use "mouth tape" when I sleep.

I used to wake up multiple times a night with dry mouth, and need to take a sip of water.

No longer an issue.

Mouth Tape for Sleeping(100mm),60pcs Mouth Tape for Snoring,Sleep Strips to Stop Snoring,Mouth Strips for Sleeping,Mouth Tape for Sleep Apnea,Sleep Tape,Anti Snoring Devices https://a.co/d/2QnO6nW

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    With heavy heart, I inform you (that have been Praying) that Aunt Sally passed last evening.

Our world is truly a poorer place.

Cousin Margaret begins her next round of chemo today...
    Prayers for you and your family, that God will grant you comfort and peace, in this time of sadness, with the knowledge of knowing Aunt Sally no longer knows pain, or sadness, or fear, just happiness and joy.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    I
    Big market for stuff used in movies and shows.
    I agree, big money, more especially for block busters and long running much loved series.

It just seems odd to me. But then I would seem odd to those that pay mega bucks for TV props.

I bet nothing from " The Nanny" brings enough to buy a stick of gum.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I use "mouth tape" when I sleep.

I used to wake up multiple times a night with dry mouth, and need to take a sip of water.

No longer an issue.

Mouth Tape for Sleeping(100mm),60pcs Mouth Tape for Snoring,Sleep Strips to Stop Snoring,Mouth Strips for Sleeping,Mouth Tape for Sleep Apnea,Sleep Tape,Anti Snoring Devices https://a.co/d/2QnO6nW
    Most of my dry mouth is from the salivary stones. That is one reason I always have something to drink, which is usually coffee, handy.

Top Bottom