• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Beware the annual Tarantulas migration is underway in Texas. Honey male spiders the size of small drones roaming the Texas countryside looking for females.

You have been warned. Release the gunships now.

M134_in_HH-53.png
    DK Firearms

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Well, 550 calories and half a litre of water in. Morning meds in, come on pain meds. 1/4 a tetracaine lollipops dissolved into mouth and throat to numb that bastard up.

At noon today is my second to last radiation treatment. 1240 tomorrow is the last.

Then except for weekly Dr visits I get a few weeks to recover enough for 2 cycle of full blast chemo.

Then I get to take a few months to pay for this crap. Between gas Dr visits, coverd meds, chemo meds chemo infusion and radiation it's probably 800 dollars a month for treatment. That's my share. I'm sure I will hit my out of pocket max for the year soon on some of this. The lollipops are 10 bucks each and not coverd under insurance so that's about 800 bucks alone.

Looks like I will get out of this without selling any guns.

Now morning nap till I wake up choking on this razor blade infused saliva my body is oozing out. The grandkids arive today or tomorrow. They are doing @pronstar road trip in reverse.

I guess I'll make it thru this bs alright. It better have been worth it. Cue some sappy Judy Garland song to drift off to sleep to.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Well, 550 calories and half a litre of water in. Morning meds in, come on pain meds. 1/4 a tetracaine lollipops dissolved into mouth and throat to numb that bastard up.

At noon today is my second to last radiation treatment. 1240 tomorrow is the last.

Then except for weekly Dr visits I get a few weeks to recover enough for 2 cycle of full blast chemo.

Then I get to take a few months to pay for this crap. Between gas Dr visits, coverd meds, chemo meds chemo infusion and radiation it's probably 800 dollars a month for treatment. That's my share. I'm sure I will hit my out of pocket max for the year soon on some of this. The lollipops are 10 bucks each and not coverd under insurance so that's about 800 bucks alone.

Now morning nap till I wake up choking on this razor blade infused saliva my body is oozing out. The grandkids arive today or tomorrow. They are doing @pronstar road trip in reverse.

I guess I'll make it thru this bs alright. It better have been worth it. Cue some sappy Judy Garland song to drift off to sleep to.
    Great news, stay the course

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball

Tomorrow will soon be gone. We're all looking forward to you healing up soon and having happier days. Glad you don't need to sell any guns. That would be worse than listening to Judy Garland.

Top Bottom