• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GI-John

Hurry up and wait!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Houston/San Antonio TX
    Youtube hosts a bunch of nonsense but occasionally there are some useful vids on there.

A youtuber by the name of NUTNFANCY will be a guest on some chat show tonight. He is no Texan but he is a strong advocate of: Gun Rights, Concealed Carry, and Gun safety and responsibility. He has done a plethora of Rifle, Handgun, and Knife vids. He can be biased at times but his vids are worth watching. Tonight at 11pm central he will be on

Luvchat.com

Despite the name it is not some sex channel. Its a Live channel where Famous Youtubers get interviewed I think and below the vid is a chat bar. Besides tonight if you get a chance check out his youtube Channel.

whoa, after reading my post kinda flags my common sense of regs around here. By no means am I advertising on here, just sayin the familiar gun advocate on youtube will be be on live tonight. Im sure some of yall heard of him or seen his vids so just givin ya the heads up. peace

Byaah_19

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    DFW
    Nutnfancy is the best thing on youtube. I watch all of his videos. I recommend him to anyone who has any interest in firearm, knives, survival, camping etc. Coolest guy ever!!!!!!!!!!!

2Shots1Wound

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    I gotta say that the NutNFancy vids rock. He's a true gun nerd and I've learned tons from the dude.

GI-John

Hurry up and wait!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Houston/San Antonio TX
    Yeah, it's a great way to find out pros and cons to guns we don't have the time to handle because, well, there are alot of guns. His survival bids on knife taught me alot. His review of the Kabars was pretty good. Put a pep in my step..

Top Bottom