• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

cporfe

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Jun 20, 2018
    Elgin
    I'm selling my STAR BM 9mm pistol with 2 magazines. I purchased this as a "Shooter Grade" because it had surface and other rust. I cleaned it up with 0000 steel wool and oil as best I could than took it out to the range. It shoots, usually hitting high by about 6 inches. Of course that could be me but I don't know. I ran 50 rounds of 147grn HTP hollow points though it in my one range session. There are still signs of rust and I hope the pictures captured some of it. I'm selling this gun as I'm deleting all 1911 style pistols from my collection and this and one .22 is all I have left. I might keep the .22, not sure.

I have two functional magazines and one that I had to modify the magazine catch hole to make it seat correctly. This last mag I never got to test so I'm throwing it in as a bonus.

Price is $175 cash, no trades needed.

You must have a TX driver's license and one other form of "good guy" ID. Say, a CHL, government issued first responder ID, 03 FFL or the like. I also will be asking you to sign a simple Bill of Sale (I will sign one to give to you for your records). I don't do much driving so any transfer will have to me at my home or near to it. I live off Spicewoods Springs Road and Yaupon. Any place near 183 North and McNeil drive will do also.

If you have questions, please ask. First firm "I'll take it" will be honored.
    Capitol Armory ad

Attachments

• BM -1.jpg
      BM -1.jpg
      313.5 KB · Views: 159
    • BM -2.jpg
      BM -2.jpg
      1,014.8 KB · Views: 157
    • BM -3.jpg
      BM -3.jpg
      556.6 KB · Views: 152
    • BM -4.jpg