• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I was one of one of six Corp Employees (aka "the whitest people in the building") that got MLK Day off, while my black legal asst had to go to work. I had some fun with her every time I called in today, "I had a dream that the whitest people I know will stay home in my honor".

Not sure when you guys want to get together again. Probably be best for someone else to make the call this time around. My aunt is near death and there's a chance I may have to flake out on anything in the next couple of weekends.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    It's a blessing at this point. She was hit by a drunk illegal alien with no insurance over 15 years ago and has died a slow death, with a myriad of health problems that have slowly choked the life out of her. If Donald Trump wins the next election, there will be a certain irony to that victory. Every time he talks about the scum bags that Mexico sends over the border, I think about this guy who hit my aunt. 4 Previous DUI arrests and he just gets deported to come back and do it again.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    It's a blessing at this point. She was hit by a drunk illegal alien with no insurance over 15 years ago and has died a slow death, with a myriad of health problems that have slowly choked the life out of her. If Donald Trump wins the next election, there will be a certain irony to that victory. Every time he talks about the s$#@! bags that Mexico sends over the border, I think about this guy who hit my aunt. 4 Previous DUI arrests and he just gets deported to come back and do it again.
    That's pretty ruff there bro.

Blessings to you and yours

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    Sigh...

January 30, 11:30am

Goode Co. BBQ
    20102 Northwest Fwy
    Houston, TX 77065

They do have outdoor seating. I plan on bringing a cigar. Possibly a six shooter and lever gun if we want to shoot after.

Last edited:

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Sigh...

January 30, 11:30am

Goode Co. BBQ
    20102 Northwest Fwy
    Houston, TX 77065

They do have outdoor seating. I plan on bringing a cigar. Possibly a six shooter and lever gun if we want to shoot after.
    Is it a smoking patio? I've sat out there numerous times with my wife, and don't recall anyone ever smoking out there.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Staff online

• Vaquero
      Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom