• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Cross posting this from another site ar15.com.

Rankin and 45

From the owner, not me.

My truck was broken into while I was eating lunch after a trip to the range yesterday(Friday).

I filed a police report and they managed to lift some prints from my truck.

I lost 4 firearms, 2 pistols and 2 AR's one of which was a SBR with a suppressor.

The second one is very unique due it's cerakoting. It's built on a Tactiacl Innovations lower and Seekins upper-I know it's very unlikely that the pistols will be found but both AR's are rather unique.

Here's the first one. It's a MK18 clone built on a Seekins lower and Vltor upper. It has an AAC M4-2000 on it-

415f384354a40a1d05b2f5e52b2f3469.jpg

c748c7497a13f399f39a65aa4a2dcfd8.jpg
    Capitol Armory ad

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Was he at the St James?

Damn that sucks, hopefully they will be dumb enough to try to sell to someone with a clue about the can and SBR and get caught.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Thanks for the link. Even though he was asked in that thread a couple of times he never answers which restaurant he was at.

That part of town has some establishments where you might not want to mention you were at (and definitely can't see your car from the inside) and a few others where crime has been high. The Saltgrass restaurant just down the street has to have security at all times they are open for their customers because of section 8 housing behind it seems to house an active criminal element. Had a buddy pull an extra job there for years until they went with non-LEO security, he busted someone at least twice a week in that parking lot.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom