• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thorkyl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Brazoria County
    From; Up in arms over gun: Replica rifle has Brooklyn man at odds with cops

"This is the last legal gun that you can have without registration in New York," Littlejohn said. "And yet Mayor Bloomberg is driven crazy by my flintlock gun - the one that won the American Revolution."

Littlejohn fired the first shot when he hired a Tennessee blacksmith to recreate the vintage rifle. It arrived at his Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, apartment in June - followed quickly by city cops.

I like this Littlejohn and I don't even know him.
    DK Firearms

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    What is it with those NE States like NY? King George still running their show ? I am sitting in very Warm Texas, the best Republic in the world, and at a loss concerning their laws and thinking...Enjoying a brandy & coca cola so my only thought is the only way I would ever get "Up Nawth" and into "Noo Yawk" will be in handcuffs and legirons but only after the battle should I survive !!!! Viva Texas !!! NY ? No way, Jose !!!1

TriggerTime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    I don't blame the powers that be in NY. Who would want to allow a bunch of flintlock armed hoodlums running around. Not only are those weapons capable of getting off a round every minute or so, but the huge cloud of smoke would create a screen they could hide behind. The NY cops must be terrified at the prospect. I'm glad they are devoting tax payer dollars to shuting this dangerous madman down before his does further harm.

2Shots1Wound

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    I don't blame the powers that be in NY. Who would want to allow a bunch of flintlock armed hoodlums running around. Not only are those weapons capable of getting off a round every minute or so, but the huge cloud of smoke would create a screen they could hide behind. The NY cops must be terrified at the prospect. I'm glad they are devoting tax payer dollars to shuting this dangerous madman down before his does further harm.

Legions of the dreaded NYC Flintlock Stormtrooper Brigade engaged with police officers today in downtown. The battle raged for 5 solid hours with a total of 4 rounds fired. One innocent bystander was injured in the attack due to his side hurting from laughter, two others died from boredom.

Go get em libs!!! I feel safer already....

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Legions of the dreaded NYC Flintlock Stormtrooper Brigade engaged with police officers today in downtown. The battle raged for 5 solid hours with a total of 4 rounds fired. One innocent bystander was injured in the attack due to his side hurting from laughter, two others died from boredom.

Go get em libs!!! I feel safer already....
    ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom