• ...and so much more!
  • studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    How are people voting in favor of this?

https://news4sanantonio.com/news/lo...are-being-sent-to-san-antonio-other-us-cities

Vote here

QUESTION: Would you be comfortable with NYC homeless being relocated to your city?
    news4sanantonio.com/question/question-would-you-be-comfortable-with-nyc-homeless-being-relocated-to-your-city
    e642c242dad3183959e842009f19ab8f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    ARJ Defense ad

Attachments

• e642c242dad3183959e842009f19ab8f.jpg
      e642c242dad3183959e842009f19ab8f.jpg
      18.1 KB · Views: 296

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    So, giving homeless people money for rent and furnishings.
    That's going to end up well.

They're homeless for a reason....
    All too many people don't want to believe that the vast majority of homeless persons are persons who simply do not want to participate in society. They have just opted out. They are in a hell of their psychoses and/or their own addiction(s).

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Seeing what Abbot is doing with Austin's homeless issue, I hope he steps in and does something. IDK how you could stop it though.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    San Antonio looks more and more like a homeless camp every time I have to drive past. Houston should look into doing this as well. SATX can tear down the Alamo like they want too, and move it to the San Jacinto Battleground park. Nobody in Sanctuary Antonio is taught geography anyway. They will be none the wiser. And the Battleship Texas was what saved the day.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I use to live on the NE side of san antonio near Judson amd 1604. Theres a park near by comanche lookout. I was walking with my 2 kids off the path and stumbled across a large homeless camp in the woods. We quickly went back the other way. Glad I was carrying that day for sure.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    The bigger question, were I a NYC taxpayer would be, "Do I want my tax dollars to pay for a year's-worth of rent and relocation funds to be given to homeless persons?" I'd be completely pissed if I were an NYC taxpayer.

In the long run the NYC tax payers will be better off. The cost of services for the chronic homeless aka societal drop outs is far more than a years rent and a bus ticket.

Texas should be sending them right along to Cali. Preferably with some GPS based self destruct device so they can’t leave Cali.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    In the long run the NYC tax payers will be better off. The cost of services for the chronic homeless aka societal drop outs is far more than a years rent and a bus ticket.

Texas should be sending them right along to Cali. Preferably with some GPS based self destruct device so they can’t leave Cali.

Except that after they spend the money there is nothing to stop them from going right back to NY, spending 3 months in a shelter, and getting another years worth of rent money.

Add to that the fact that with the word out that NY is giving away large sums of money they will start attracting more homeless who want their piece of the pie.

And they aren’t closing any shelters. That money is still being spent on top off all the money they are giving away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    When will people wake up?
    Repeat after me:

Homelessness is not caused by housing prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    The more homeless they send to San Antonio the more TX turns blue. Hell the dems will be throwing them into buses, taking them to the polls to vote, and giving them a bottle of Thunderbird if they vote democrap. Take them a little farther south and give them a bottle of Tequila when they go to Mexico.

Top Bottom