• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I'm looking to buy a used single stage press.
    I don't much care what color it is, as long as it's an O and not a C.
    I'm in the Abilene area mostly, but currently working North of Ft. Worth.

Thanks.
    Guns International

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    You can come over to my shop in the Boyd/Decatur area and use one of mine until you find one if you need to do something in the immediate future.

I have a Reloader Special, A Rock Chucker and I just got a Lyman All American Turret for handgun loads. I have dozens of dies or you can bring your own if it is something I don't have in stock. I have a casting melt pot, bullet moulds and a variety of sizing dies etc.

I don't want to part with them but you are welcome to use them as you are local at times with your job. I keep the shop between 65 and 70 degrees lately with the colder weather. (I hate cold)

Let me know if you want to visit??

bob

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    You can come over to my shop in the Boyd/Decatur area and use one of mine until you find one if you need to do something in the immediate future.

I have a Reloader Special, A Rock Chucker and I just got a Lyman All American Turret for handgun loads. I have dozens of dies or you can bring your own if it is something I don't have in stock. I have a casting melt pot, bullet moulds and a variety of sizing dies etc.

I don't want to part with them but you are welcome to use them as you are local at times with your job. I keep the shop between 65 and 70 degrees lately with the colder weather. (I hate cold)

bob
    Which is it, Boyd or Decatur?

Vaquero

Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land

bob
    Thanks!

TxStetson

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    I live in rural Wise County a mile North of Boyd City limits and I am 12 miles South of Decatur but the Decatur Post Office delivers my mail.
    I have a Boyd phone number and I used to have to vote in Rhome but got switched to Boyd. Very confusing living in the country.

bob
    I grew up about 3 miles north of Cottondale, had a Boyd phone number, Paradise mailing address, Paradise School District, covered by Cottondale VFD, and we voted in Decatur.

TxStetson

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    I live in rural Wise County a mile North of Boyd City limits and I am 12 miles South of Decatur but the Decatur Post Office delivers my mail.
    I have a Boyd phone number and I used to have to vote in Rhome but got switched to Boyd. Very confusing living in the country.

bob
    So is it safe to assume you live off of 730?

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Eagle Mountain Lake area
    Just saw this thread... I may have a spare available to sell. I can check tomorrow as I have EMT class after work today and won’t get home until after 2200. I am also in rural Wise county but south of Boyd can can meet anywhere in Wise,Parker, Tarrant county.

Vaquero

Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Just saw this thread... I may have a spare available to sell. I can check tomorrow as I have EMT class after work today and won’t get home until after 2200. I am also in rural Wise county but south of Boyd can can meet anywhere in Wise,Parker, Tarrant county.

;)

Top Bottom