• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Actually, one section got a lot better after the Loma Prieta quake. It all fell down, and was rebuilt as a high-dollar area. Bam! No more crime.

Oaktown just needs big fires in the right spots, and some developers to come in and make housing that scum can't afford. Problem solved.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Maybe one of the roots. The way inner-city culture glorifies violent criminality, portrays offenders as victims (liberals do this, too) and values stupidity, ignorance and irresponsibility is a major cause.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    The whole victim, entitlement, racial, it's not my fault, please pass my medication train left the station and our country is stalled on the tracks.

Meizhu Lui's "Racial Wealth Gap" crap on c-span this morning raised my blood pressure 20 points.

Edit: Not sure if it's true or not, but the felon complained that he couldn't find a job. Hello, change the channel to something other than MTV. Lots of people can't find work atm. Not that I'd ever hire or help place a violent felon (assault iirc)

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    What I've heard from Oakland is that this killer's family are also a bunch of loser habitual offenders. IIRC, he was on parole for assault with a deadly weapon or something.

Wonderful how California likes to puke violent habitual offenders back out onto the street where they can kill innocent people like this. Yet they love making non-violent folks into felons with idiotic crap like their gun control laws.

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    Edit: Not sure if it's true or not, but the felon complained that he couldn't find a job. Hello, change the channel to something other than MTV. Lots of people can't find work atm. Not that I'd ever hire or help place a violent felon (assault iirc)

It's not true. If you can't find work, you ain't been lookin'. There's always something to do. It may not be your cup of tea but that's just too bad. Get a job and keep it while you look for something you really want to do. I know. Doesn't do much good to say that in here. You're all workin'. I have to get back to work myself.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom