• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasRoadDawg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Stuck in n.y.
    I think the way for a third part to emerge is to begin by getting elected to local and state offices. The party in question would have to be very selective of the people they allowed to run on their ticket. They would need to have excellent credibility and be of the utmost integrity. Once the party has earned a reputation for keeping its promises and getting things done, then they could start setting their sights on higher state and national offices. That process would take years and probably millions of dollars of campaigning.

As for Pailin, I think she needed some more prep before being put on the national scene like she was. I love her politics, but she did not do well in her debate or her infamous interview with Katie Couric. The liberal media was against her from the beginning and ran away with it. SNL did their part in her demise as well. Nowadays, I think she is a little more prepared. We'll see.
    Texas SOT

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    Palin Or????

sure shes more qualified than hussein,yes i still think shes an educated idiot. i think she's pretty hot too though. i think choosing her was viewed as a ploy there were probably a few other women who could have been chosen as well if they were determined to pick a woman.

So, just who would you suggest? Bachman? She's good but practically no one has heard of her outside Minn.

Kay Bailey? She was suggested last year but we here in Texas know the whole truth about her. Apparently McCain knew her very well too.

Liz Cheney? She is coming on strong right now, but last year if McCain had chosen a CHENEY for VP he would have been run out of town.

I can't think of another woman right now who is WELL Experienced, been successful in every thing she has done, known all over the country, is rising instead of dropping in polls, and PACKS EVERY DAMN HOUSE she appears in.

Matter of fact, there is not another PERSON who fits that bill.

Oh, besides that, she is # ONE with the 2nd Amendment, my # ONE issue.

res1b3uq

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    Newt Gingrich FOR PRESIDENT 2012 !
    My goodness!!! So you are so happy with the GOP, you just want to keep the same old DEADHEADS in power. I once thought Newt was the smartest man in Washington. I still think he is smart. I think the key word is "Washington". He is just more of the "Appease the damocrats" league.

res1b3uq

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    "I think the way for a third part to emerge is to begin by getting elected to local and state offices."---- I agree, Roaddog, but----WE DON'T HAVE TIME!!! Look where our country is headed. I knew it would eventually happen, but I thought surely I'll be dead and gone before that. I'm not, and it is, and I'm Damned upset about it.

Top Bottom