• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    Do you think the wheels might be getting a little loose on Obama's Sotomayor wagon. I wonder if they have checked her tax returns and if she has a nanny or housekeeper that might be illegal?

Correction: she probably wouldnt need a nanny. Have you seen a closeup picture of her? I think it is illegal in most states to get that drunk if you know what I mean.;)
    Gun Zone Deals

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Very hard on the eyes and x100 uglier on the inside.

Not much worse than a racist activist on the bench, iirc, the SCOTUS has overturned 60% of her rulings that made their way to them.

ebk06

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Austin
    I joined GOA for this reason (well among others lol). The fact that they make it easy and painless to contact your reps via email about all gun related issues. take-action

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Very hard on the eyes and x100 uglier on the inside.

Not much worse than a racist activist on the bench, iirc, the SCOTUS has overturned 60% of her rulings that made their way to them.

D , we say "Uglier than a mud fence dobbed with lizards" up in North & Central Texas. Sounds descriptive.

Texsun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    ebk06- Please contact the admin/mods and see if they can make your link a sticky. It needs to be where people can see it. Not in the back of off topic area. GREAT LINK, I have forwarded it to my Texas hunting buddies!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Austin
    "Second, I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life."

Ugh. However, to put it into its proper context, the New York Times allegedly has the whole thing starting here, the part I quoted is found about a third way down page 5.

I think the important part for us is that she apparently believes that the Second Amendment is not an individual right. And the notion that it's OK to make policy from the bench.
    YouTube - Sonia Sotomayor: Courts make policy full clip

I think she is another example of how Affirmative Active is merely racism masquerading as equality and justice.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I hadn't heard about that one. Who's calling her an immigrant?

image_preview.cgi

Guess the next thing we are going to hear is McCain emigrated from the Panama Canal...

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Wow. Put into context, it's no better:

Whether born from experience or inherent physiological or cultural differences, a possibility I abhor less or discount less than my colleague Judge Cedarbaum, our gender and national origins may and will make a difference in our judging. Justice O'Connor has often been cited as saying that a wise old man and wise old woman will reach the same conclusion in deciding cases. I am not so sure Justice O'Connor is the author of that line since Professor Resnik attributes that line to Supreme Court Justice Coyle. I am also not so sure that I agree with the statement. First, as Professor Martha Minnow has noted, there can never be a universal definition of wise. Second, I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life.

And "national origins"? She's from Puerto frickin' Rico! She's a natural-born American!!! There is no difference in national origin!!!

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    I think her parents were from Puerto Rico and she was born in NYC. Not that I care either way. She's still not fit to judge.

She looks just like my wife's aunt. She's (aunt) a digbat, too.

Top Bottom