• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    How any sitting President can ignore the murder of completely innocent Ms. Kathryn Steinle by an illegal alien is beyond disgust, it is reprehensible. HIS liberal followers and HIS liberal media should condemn HIM too, yet they are blinded by a black President.

obama has not come to the White House lawn and proclaimed his sorrow for the loss of Ms. Steinle as he has so quickly (too quickly in fact) done several times for black, male thugs.

obama nor any of HIS executive staff attended Ms. Steinle's funeral today as they've done for black, male thugs.

The press secretary was asked today what HIS thoughts were on the murder of innocent Ms. Kathryn Steinle and the reply was no comment on "this case". "The case" is against a murderous illegal alien, not an innocent woman. The secretary further deferred the press to DHS. DHS works for HIM too!

I'm chocking back tears of anger and hatred for HIM and the entire mentality that power and control are more important than a charitable, and loved human being.

obama has disgraced this country and The Office like no man before him. God help us if a successor is worse.

I despise you people, may you rot in HELL.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Yup.

Thug shot while trying to fight with a cop and he is on TV inciting riots.

Innocent woman murdered by someone his policies are helping to keep in this country illegally and he just wants it swept under the rug.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I think they're out there. I'll keep my tin foil handy but until the military attacks civilians it ain't going on my head.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Yup.

Thug shot while trying to fight with a cop and he is on TV inciting riots.

Innocent woman murdered by someone his policies are helping to keep in this country illegally and he just wants it swept under the rug.
    A pretty white woman being murdered doesn't fit into his brainwashing. Neither does an illegal alien who committed murder.

Barry just wants to use examples of struggling immigrant families that just want to work for a living and send their kids to college. He wants it to look like only minorities are murdered or that whites are always the aggressor. He is an idiot, but it's worse because he wants us to feel bad for criminals and feel bad for having a career, being a stay at home mom, or being a white male/non-victim.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    How any sitting President can ignore the murder of completely innocent Ms. Kathryn Steinle by an illegal alien is beyond disgust, it is reprehensible. HIS liberal followers and HIS liberal media should condemn HIM too, yet they are blinded by a black President.

obama has not come to the White House lawn and proclaimed his sorrow for the loss of Ms. Steinle as he has so quickly (too quickly in fact) done several times for black, male thugs.

obama nor any of HIS executive staff attended Ms. Steinle's funeral today as they've done for black, male thugs.

The press secretary was asked today what HIS thoughts were on the murder of innocent Ms. Kathryn Steinle and the reply was no comment on "this case". "The case" is against a murderous illegal alien, not an innocent woman. The secretary further deferred the press to DHS. DHS works for HIM too!

I'm chocking back tears of anger and hatred for HIM and the entire mentality that power and control are more important than a charitable, and loved human being.

obama has disgraced this country and The Office like no man before him. God help us if a successor is worse.

I despise you people, may you rot in HELL.
    Well said and I too feel EXACTLY the same !! It is only a matter of time before the New Civil war finally breaks out!! And I for one will fight to the death in it God help us!!

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    This country is beyond repair I fear...I just hope there are enough Americans left to rebuild after shit hits the fan!
    There are plenty of us out there. Because it's always been the Hard Workering, Mechanically inclined, good moraled, honest, smart thinkers, dedicated selfless folks that have built this country into the great place it is or should I say once was. These types of folks will fight and then rebuild. that's what we do !!

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Deplorable. Put the San Francisco mayor in jail as an accessory and see if he still thinks sanctuary is good.

I don't like the word shame. But in Obama's case, the word fits. It's no wondervthe world is laughing at him.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Perhaps the victim, who was murdered on the waterfront in SF, was of the wrong race to warrant attention.

I understand that the gun used in the killing belonged to a Federal Officer. Boy, that story went into hiding quickly!

Flash

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Perhaps the victim, who was murdered on the waterfront in SF, was of the wrong race to warrant attention.

I understand that the gun used in the killing belonged to a Federal Officer. Boy, that story went into hiding quickly!

Flash
    Yeah It's a big pile of SH-T shoved under the rug!! Could you Imagine if a Black woman was murdered the same way by anyone? OMG it would be on 24/7 for a least a month!!

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Yup!! And You and I will be fighting side by side when the War finally breaks out. They'll call us salt and pepper! LOL
    If they can see through the smoke. Don't know how it's going to start. But GOD, said it's coming.
    No SUPRISE. But i ain't checking out a coward

Top Bottom