Jun 12, 2008
    Austin

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    BO as POTUS is extremely scary and exceptionally dangerous for us on the domestic front. The part that is very troubling in all of this is that citizens across the US accept these views and support his radical style. They approve it! They say 'it's ok'. IT IS NOT OK! We're living in a sociopathic society and they are trying to take over and impose their will on everyone who disagrees with them. There is no regard for laws and the Constitution is merely guidelines to them unless they need it to work for them.

BO is a civil rights lawyer. A Democratic, extreme left leaning civil rights lawyer with terrorists associations turned US Senator. And the people want to elect him?!?

For some reason I have Germany and UK flashing in my head but I can't figure out why.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    I'm of the opinion the far left would elect Mussolini if they thought he could be elected, morals, standards, values mean nothing too them.

I fear Obama is in the closet on many issues and the media has been a great asset to him in keeping these issues hid. While I had great hope for him when I first heard him speak I now find it difficult to believe any thinking American would vote for him.

Code3GT

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2008
    Austin
    I was the same way, he's a GREAT speaker, but so was Hitler. I really think there's a deep dark layer to him that we havent seen and the media, like you said oldguy, is doing an excellent job of hiding. I have a feeling he's been funded/shaped by some bad people. Chicago, Middle East, etc. I hope we're wrong.

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    Rush Limbaugh asked a very poignant question today.

What do Barack Obama and Osama Bin Laden have in common?
    They both know somebody who blew up the Pentagon.

Now given that question, would Obama associate himself with Bin Laden? If not, why associate yourself with a known, proud domestic terrorist? This speaks volumes about his lack of character.

Sarah Palin also called him out on this in her reference to Ahmadinejad.

Top Bottom