• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    What else is there to say but that he's a disgrace to the office and a stain in our history. All this and he's only been POTUS for what, 76,77 days? Unfortunately there's a lot of ignorant people out there who think he's the best thing ever...sheep... It's good to know that the sheep'll be the first in his concentration camps (see Doom and Gloom post) because the rest of us'll be defending our homes instead of led away like stupid animals.
    DK Firearms

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    DH and I talked about this last night.

He is showing respect to a Saudi king...big deal. Do you say yes maam and no maam? Do you shake hands with people? Same difference

You might not be familiar with US military protocol. It is a big deal.

We're pretty disgusted that he bowed. US bows/dips for no one. Just like the flag dips for no "earthly king" (except for two specific occasions which are a funeral, and returning a foreign ship's salute...and there is a controversial dipping of the flag at USNA chapel).

Now if the bow was returned as in Japan where it is a meeting of two powers, the bows are very specific, they are equal in depth and held on equal time. But the US does not yield.

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    Bowing suggests inferiority and servitude. For Obama:the man, that's ok. He can do whatever his heart desires. For Obama: The President, he has the dignity of the Office of the President of the United States of America to uphold; terribly inappropriate.

There's a huge difference between a show of respect and a show of subserviance.

razor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    I can not even think about it . It is upsetting. This is our leader and His wife says our savior ? Whatever . I will not be led as a sheap to the slaughter . I have a brain that GOD GAVE me not aLLAH and I will use it . I and many others will be attending Texas Tea Party and I hope that he sees that he is about to place his Muslim but in a sling!!!!!America is fed up!
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M]YouTube - Obama: "My Muslim Faith"[/URL]

nalioth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Houston Metro
    I have a brain that GOD GAVE me not aLLAH and I will use it .
    You will?

God has many names. Jehovah, Yahweh, Allah, and many others are all the name for the same entity. In fact, the Koran states that the Christian God and Allah are the same entity.

The problem starts when imperfect mortals decide to write down what that entity tells them.

IOW, it's the messenger (the writer(s) of the religious tomes), not the "Boss".

Keep using that brain.

willypete

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    You will?

God has many names. Jehovah, Yahweh, Allah, and many others are all the name for the same entity. In fact, the Koran states that the Christian God and Allah are the same entity.

The problem starts when imperfect mortals decide to write down what that entity tells them.

IOW, it's the messenger (the writer(s) of the religious tomes), not the "Boss".

Keep using that brain.

Not even... they are not the same .. there is only one GOD the God of the Jews and only one way to him thru Jesus .... if intereested there are plenty of books out there that point out the bogus crap in the koran ,, and yet the holy bible still stands on truth..... willypete

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    I hate to say this, but while I do believe in God, I also research both sides of the story. And for every book out there talking about the validity of the bible, there is at least 1 or more disputing it.

txjustin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Rosenberg
    I hate to say this, but while I do believe in God, I also research both sides of the story. And for every book out there talking about the validity of the bible, there is at least 1 or more disputing it.

You are correct. It's very hypocritical of someone to bash the Koran and hold the Bible high.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    He is showing respect to a Saudi king...big deal. Do you say yes maam and no maam? Do you shake hands with people? Same difference

You know... at first my attitude was close to this. I saw this pic and just went "what a freaking idiot. Meh." But then I thought about it.

The Founders of our nation felt that you and I are equal to a king. They understood that every man is a king of his own life, with his home his castle, no matter how modest it may be. Men, good men, died for this notion. Good men died so that they and their children down to us would never again bow to a king.

Obama is the face of the US (heaven help us). His diplomatic actions speak for the US. The US, a nation founded on the notion that kings are obsolete tyrants and that every man is a king and an equal, just bowed to a tyrant king.

After realizing these things, I'm pissed off about that image.

Obama is truly the most clueless man I've even heard of.

ETA: I just realized that there is a way for this mistake to be fixed. Obama will now have to bow to everybody he meets.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Austin
    The Founders of our nation felt that you and I are equal to a king. They understood that every man is a king of his own life, with his home his castle, no matter how modest it may be. Men, good men, died for this notion. Good men died so that they and their children down to us would never again bow to a king.

Exactly so.

willypete

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    You are correct. It's very hypocritical of someone to bash the Koran and hold the Bible high.[/quote

GODS nation was promised to the son af Serah not to the son of a whore witch is were the nation of islam came from ..... dont fall into the bogus stuff being spread around like there are the same GOD .... besides looke at who is trying to say it ....

razor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    God the father ,God the son ,God the Holy ghost! Just my beliefs you know that's what makes theUSA so great first amendment freedom to worship that shall not be governd. Where mr obamanation attended school was a catholic school ,But in the country of which he was taught it was law to teach the coran. Hmmmm? And yet As a free nation our citizens are so nieive that they still would elect a gov official that has the islamic names ( Obama husane )? Hmmmmm? And still be shocked when all this happens.

Top Bottom