• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • razor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    HAHA thats funny!!!I'm rollin . Well I think he is scared out of his mind now and I have been praying that he would have the fear of God put in him so that he would know he is not our saviour! So far he wont even Coment on the task of saving that poor ship captain and wont even harbor him unto safety. It looks bad guys when we cant defend ourselves against pirates and we call a UN meeting about North Koreas missle crisis and NO ONE SHOWS UP! Oouch!!!!! OH and thank God that Texas is not linked onto the rest of Americas power grid ! Texas just might have the upper hand of branching off from the usa and we just might have to become a country to escape this mess our so called leader put us in . And since Obama IS bowing to other leaders and appolagizing for our country and its imoral state I assume We as a nation are looking pretty week in others eyes . I see something brewing Do you?

txjustin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Rosenberg
    HAHA thats funny!!!I'm rollin . Well I think he is scared out of his mind now and I have been praying that he would have the fear of God put in him so that he would know he is not our saviour! So far he wont even Coment on the task of saving that poor ship captain and wont even harbor him unto safety. It looks bad guys when we cant defend ourselves against pirates and we call a UN meeting about North Koreas missle crisis and NO ONE SHOWS UP! Oouch!!!!! OH and thank God that Texas is not linked onto the rest of Americas power grid ! Texas just might have the upper hand of branching off from the usa and we just might have to become a country to escape this mess our so called leader put us in . And since Obama IS bowing to other leaders and appolagizing for our country and its imoral state I assume We as a nation are looking pretty week in others eyes . I see something brewing Do you?

Which leader is that?

txjustin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Rosenberg
    I'm officially calling anyone that voted for Obama an ignorant ass.

Let the flaming begin ... bwahahahahaha

Well, I take no offense. I back him and continue to do so until I feel I should do otherwise. By the way, thanks US Navy and President Obama for the Captain's safe return.

Omar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Houston, TX
    ZOMG, we are teh doomed!!!!!

Are you ****ing kidding me? It's called respect.

Wait a minute Obama's middle name is Hussein. That bow must have been a code to let the Taliban in....
    upeyes.gif

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Watching Obama, I can't but feel, "he has no clue what he is doing." He is still campaigning.

He did right by me with letting the navy kill those pirates, but I really think that he doesn't like what the US is. Don't get me wrong, he is really good at campaigning and getting the ignorant to vote for him, it just isn't the same as leading the last hope for freedom in the world.

How can you elect someone to the president of the US who doesn't like what the US is?

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Watching Obama, I can't but feel, "he has no clue what he is doing." He is still campaigning.

He did right by me with letting the navy kill those pirates, but I really think that he doesn't like what the US is. Don't get me wrong, he is really good at campaigning and getting the ignorant to vote for him, it just isn't the same as leading the last hope for freedom in the world.

How can you elect someone to the president of the US who doesn't like what the US is?

That's for darn sure. It was really over the top as he was selling his stimulus stuff then on into his 2nd World Tour, then the flaccid reaction to N.Korea's missile launch. It was almost a blessing in disguise that the pirates came up. It was actually a problem that was gift wrapped by the Navy. All Mr President had to do was approve. Glad he got it right. 1 for 4.

Omar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Anyone see Obama's "Hood" handshake with Chavez? At least he didn't bow...

Ya I did! I was like WOAH! Him and Obama are now in cahoots to take over the world. Their first step is taking all of your guns!

Y'all take the most irrelevant non-issue 'things' and blow them up. All hail Faux news!!!

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Y'all take the most irrelevant non-issue 'things' and blow them up. All hail Faux news!!!

Sorry Omar, the old "Vato" handshake is for the streets, bars, restaurants, picnic, and family gatherings. Did I ever "Street Shake" an officer when I served? Nope, straight out salute. Do I ever "Gang Flash" any of the customers I serve ... I'm from the North Side YO! No.

Presidential? No.

Omar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Sorry Omar, the old "Vato" handshake is for the streets, bars, restaurants, picnic, and family gatherings. Did I ever "Street Shake" an officer when I served? Nope, straight out salute. Do I ever "Gang Flash" any of the customers I serve ... I'm from the North Side YO! No.

Presidential? No.
    I didn't hear the right side say anything when Bushie put his hands on the German Chancellor Angela Merkel and gave her a little rubbin' or when bushie winked at the queen or when he flicked off the camera. huh?

Oh man but when Obama bowed, gave a terrorist punch and gangster hand shake; Oh man!! You have been violated and disrespected. He is not professional at at, Gato!

This must all be code between Obama and other leader that he is going take all your tax money because EVERYONE makes more than a quarter million!

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I didn't hear the right side say anything when Bushie put his hands on the German Chancellor Angela Merkel and gave her a little rubbin' or when bushie winked at the queen or when he flicked off the camera. huh?

That's cause you don't live in my house.

Don't even get me started on Bush's or Obama's spending.

Omar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Don't even get me started on Bush's or Obama's spending.

Hell at least you know about Obama's spending; he's not trying to hide it all like bush did.

I could care less about what goes on in your house. I'm responding to what you post in the internets.

Top Bottom