• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Hell at least you know about Obama's spending; he's not trying to hide it all like bush did.

Well, we could go all night on that but ....

Back to the ranch ... I don't care what Obama does with another man off camera. On camera, you have to maintain. Fake or not, that's public elected life.
    Lynx Defense

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Omar, why are you so angry? It seems like every post I've seen of yours, you're ranting and attacking people.

Relax, man. Relax.

Omar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Well, we could go all night on that but ....

Back to the ranch ... I don't care what Obama does with another man off camera. On camera, you have to maintain. Fake or not, that's public elected life.
    Exactly. That's what Bushie failed to see. So you're saying it's right to be fake on camera when need be? lol

I thought republicans are the regular folk and understand what the common person is going through? oh my.
    Omar, why are you so angry? It seems like every post I've seen of yours, you're ranting and attacking people.

Relax, man. Relax.
    haha. :)

It's not that I'm ranting and attacking people. I suppose I express myself openly and with things I disagree with. :patriot:

Internet forums don't really show tone and voice all that well.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Exactly. That's what Bushie failed to see. So you're saying it's right to be fake on camera when need be? lol

I thought republicans are the regular folk and understand what the common person is going through? oh my.

Of course it's right to be fake on camera. Is it okay to tell your wife that dress doesn't make her a$$ look fat? Anyway, that's another issue for another time.

As for republicans, I view them as the party that wants lower taxes, smaller government, and to regulate your morality. I think their focus is on individuality (so long as you follow their moral rules), not so much the day to day life of others (again, so long as you agree with their moral view). I could be wrong. I'm not an expert on republicans.

It's not that I'm ranting and attacking people. I suppose I express myself openly and with things I disagree with. :patriot:

I took you to be combative, disagreable, and possibly a troll. I wondered if you were a plant. Either way, I don't think I treated you, or your opinions, with disrespect. But, I'm also not an expert on reading how others perceive me.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio

You come off that way, because it wasn't just DCortez that you were.

I realize that internet forums don't show tone of voice, and since you do, too, you need to take that into account when you make posts.

Expressing yourself openly is great. Do it. Just please try and remember that there are people on the other end of this thing, and that they need to be treated with respect.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Of course it's right to be fake on camera. Is it okay to tell your wife that dress doesn't make her a$$ look fat? Anyway, that's another issue for another time.

Actually, let me correct myself. This is exactly what this topic is about. I was getting sleepy and a little ahead of myself.

The president of any country is the face of his nation. What ever they do reflects on his country. To the public, they need to show a face that projects leadership. Even if they are uncertain, angry, or indifferent.

I sure hope that comes out right, I've had 1/2 a Shiner Bock and I'm a lightweight.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas

IMO it has nothing to do with what he does on or off camera. He is the President of the United States of America. The Defacto leader of the free world. He is no longer campaigning to be president. He is no longer the community organizer for a leftist group. He isn't Joe Commie having beers with the Venezuelian nutcake. He shouldn't be trashing the previous adminstration (and American in the process) to appease the luny parts of his party. He shouldn't be having his cronies at Department of Homeland Security issue reports that call anyone that doesn't agree with him terrorists or "right wing extremist."

He's the President.

He should act like it.

That means standing tall and being proud to be an American.

This is the best country in the world, and anyone who disagrees with that can go somewhere else.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    IMO it has nothing to do with what he does on or off camera.

I see nothing but a phoney baloney inexperienced hack. The least he can do is act presidential on camera.

Kinda like that drunk butt groping uncle. The least he can do for decent people is muster up a smile for the family photo.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Spoken like a true Texan!

'If you dont like dees parts round here den get!'

No wait, hold it. If you don't like it where you are, why not move somewhere more hospitable to your temperament? I hauled ass to get out of California for a reason - I knew I wasn't going to change the hole, so leaving was a much wiser choice for my blood pressure.

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    No wait, hold it. If you don't like it where you are, why not move somewhere more hospitable to your temperament? I hauled ass to get out of California for a reason - I knew I wasn't going to change the hole, so leaving was a much wiser choice for my blood pressure.

That's why we left commiefornia as soon as we could. The problem is once you're there, they make it hard to leave...it took some time and planning, but thank God we escaped

Old Man of the Mountain

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    Just happened across this today. It was written by someone in South Carolina and mentions the meeting with the Saudi King.

Our president is misleading
    or so I've been reading
    he has questionable breeding
    and on white guilt he's feeding

He treats the Queen like a clown
    but to a Saudi king he'll bow down
    then with Joe he'll leave town
    to eat a greasy burger while wearing a frown

America we have been duped
    and Obama the presidency has scooped
    with a charming smile and a lie
    it makes me want to cry

Once again white america has been misled
    and with this idiot we may be better off dead
    to all the dumb whites who gave him their vote
    how does it feel to cut your own throat?

Top Bottom