• ...and so much more!
  • nalioth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Houston Metro
    bowing20to20saudi20king.jpg

Obama bows to Saudi king

Rollin' down hill, like a snowball headed for Hell . . .

DrBart2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    Burleson
    It is understandable. He must bow to his leader. Oh wait, Obama said he was not a Muslim. :rolleyes: Either that or he was just bowing to the oil lords!

DrBart2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    Burleson
    After looking at the picture again, is he actually bowing, or did he just drop something? Maybe he is about to barf!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Austin
    It's really bad. It sends the wrong signal to the world. It looks like submission, not a good signal to send to the Saudis. It's as clueless as Michelle Obama hugging the Queen of England, or George W. Bush giving German Chancellor Andrea Merkel an unsolicited back rub at a summit meeting.

These sock puppets for the oligarchy are all such idiots.

txjustin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Rosenberg
    He is showing respect to a Saudi king...big deal. Do you say yes maam and no maam? Do you shake hands with people? Same difference

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Austin
    He is showing respect to a Saudi king...big deal. Do you say yes maam and no maam? Do you shake hands with people? Same difference

I assert to you that bowing down to another man is not the same as shaking hands. Do you bow down to other men? I don't.

Did any of the other world leaders bow to the Saudi King? no.

Did the Saudi king bow to Obama and show him the same respect? no.

Who bows to the Saudi king? His subjects.

Correction: I have bowed to other men, but that was in martial arts classes, and we bowed to each other simultaneously as equals. I spent 6 months in Saudi Arabia, and I didn't bow to anyone, and no one bowed to me. I shook hands with everybody.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    I can't stand B. Hussein Obama as much as anyone else, but with the other guys being partially bent over as if they are looking at something, and his feet/legs positioned the way they are, I am not convinced yet that he was bowing.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Austin
    There's video

YouTube - Obama in Deep Submission to Saudi Arabian King Abdullah

YouTube - President Obama Bows To Saudi King Abdullah

Apparently there are a lot of folks who are convinced that BHO kissed the king's hand, but you can't see it actually happen in these videos (the view is blocked by someone else's body).

Among his other duties, the King of Saudi Arabia is the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques of Mecca and Medina. Which I imagine puts him pretty high up in Islamic hierarchy.

Now BHO has publicly claimed to be Christian, but if he were actually Muslim, that would explain him prostrating himself before the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, and possibly kissing his ring. Because he didn't prostrate himself like that before the Queen of England.

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    The issue I have with it is this: a person in the position of the "Leader of the Free World" should bow to NO ONE. The president of the United States should not be bowing/kissing rings, etc. for any reason. He should have some respect for the office he holds. If he wants to bow down, he should step down from his elected office. Rulers don't bow to each other because they are supposed to be equals. Just more proof IMHO that he doesn't deserve the position he has.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    The issue I have with it is this: a person in the position of the "Leader of the Free World" should bow to NO ONE. The president of the United States should not be bowing/kissing rings, etc. for any reason. He should have some respect for the office he holds. If he wants to bow down, he should step down from his elected office. Rulers don't bow to each other because they are supposed to be equals. Just more proof IMHO that he doesn't deserve the position he has.

/agree

If he wants to bow down to, have sex with, or be a servant of the king, I don't have a problem with it. If he is representing America, I have a huge problem with it.

Anyway, I could complain all day about a person in an executive position that has no executive experience.

Top Bottom