Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Obama Declares November National Muslim Appreciation Month
    Obama Declares November National Muslim Appreciation Month

Posted on 27 September, 2013 by Amy
    obama-article.jpg

Via NRO
    Washington, DC — President Barack Obama held a press conference to announce that he is declaring the month of November ‘National Muslim Appreciation Month’.
    “The Muslim community deserves our full acceptance and respect,” Obama told reporters. “We have killed millions of Muslims overseas since the September 11th attacks. They are not all bad. In fact most of them are good. So from now on, November will be a month to celebrate the Muslim community, the Sunnah and the Quran.”
    Khaled Matei who is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood‘s Freedom and Justice Party told CNN he is pleased with Obama and his actions. “I spoke with President Obama by telephone yesterday and personally thanked him for what he is doing for the Muslim community,” Matei said. “This is definitely a step in the right direction I explained to him. Praise Allah.”
    Obama informed reporters about his future plans for helping Muslims around the world. “I will be working with Congress in making it easier for Muslims to earn a Green Card and achieve American citizenship,” Obama said. “Currently as it stands, obtaining a Visa or Green Card for a Muslim is very difficult. There are too many background checks in place and I plan to fix that.” Obama continued, “Muslims are hardworking people who are just looking to live the American Dream like the rest of us. Mr. Matei of the Muslim Brotherhood assured me they want to come to this country to help us, not harm us.”
    Obama finished the press conference by explaining to reporters how happy he is with America. “Folks, there is no way we could have had a ‘National Muslim Appreciation Month’ 20 years ago. That really says a lot about the growth and progress of this great country.”
    ‘National Muslim Appreciation Month’ begins November 1st and will end at midnight on November 30th. For any questions or comments please contact the 24-hour National Muslim Appreciation Hotline at (785) 273-0325.

- See more at: http://nationalreport.net/obama-decl....9opZufSr.dpuf

http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/09/2...ciation-month/
    Target Sports

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    The agenda is to anger, confuse, create hate and distrust, divide, destroy the economy that I believe is his desire, sadly it's working all with the help of the Obama Republicans.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    See above

He, Obama, is the ultimate terrorist. IT can destroy a whole country from within while said country just sits back and watches. It can do it all right out in the open with good graces of the American people that "elected" it. When are the American people going to WAKE UP and see that?

Last edited:

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Fake. Not carried on any news outlet. And that number goes to the Westboro Baptist church. Don't fall for their trolling.

(785) 273-0325 - Bing

(785) 273-0325 near Texas 77584

Bing Local

Texas 77584

1.Westboro Baptist Church
    · Website
    · (785) 273-0325

3701 Sw 12th St Topeka, KS 66604
    · Directions

2.US Army WTF Moments Uncensored
    · Website
    · (785) 273-0325

3701 SW 12th St Topeka, KS 66604
    · Directions

3.8-bit Citizen
    · Website
    · (785) 273-0325

· Directions

4.Machine Gun Keyboard
    · Website
    · (785) 273-0325

· Directions

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Fake. Not carried on any news outlet. And that number goes to the Westboro Baptist church. Don't fall for their trolling.
    I pulled from a site I trust however will do some checking not being carried on national news outlet IMO is not an indicator.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Muslims are OK as long as you understand this fundamental truth:
    If you are NOT Muslim, it is OK to lie to, steal from, injure or murder you. Infidels are fair game and open season at all times.

I've lived my entire life as an open minded individual. I don't hate and I'm not prejudiced about race, creed or national origin. Never have been. I am, however at a slow burn over Muslim behavior and it's slowly developing into hatred. I can't seem to stop this process and current Muslim behavior isn't helping one bit!

Flash

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    If you are NOT Muslim, it is OK to lie to, steal from, injure or murder you. Infidels are fair game and open season at all times.

Where did you hear that from, the same source the above article came from lol?

The part about lying is taken so out of context. It was implemented at a time when Muslims were being hunted and murdered for being Muslim, hundreds and hundreds of years ago. All that passage does is allow you to lie to genocidal maniacs that you're not a Muslim just to save your ass from being executed. It waives lying from being a sin in that moment. You can also kill them by fighting back, since its self defense, but choose whatever you feel is right.

The above is taken out of context and twisted around so that in a debate between a Muslim and a Muslim-disliker the anti-muslim can simply "win" by spewing the BS phrase: "well your religion allows you to lie to us infidels, so whatever you say is not credible since you're god tells you to lie to make yourself look better and get our trust so you can kill us"

I've heard that above argument before, and simply stopped giving a shit about forming a rebuttal because the person who usually says that is not worth my time since they have already stated that they won't believe a word I'm saying, although, from time to time I do chime in like in this instance

Last edited:

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    Jakashh is a terrorist. Who else would own a mustang and an ak?

I hate that we have religious debates on here. I know its pretty free to a point about what we talk about but with topics such as this we tend to go off the deep end. Id much rather remember we are here for a reason which is to enjoy a hobby we all share and other like minded topics. Sure we wont all agree on everything but we are pushing out others and giving them a bad taste rather than encourage others. Recent topic at hand, the new female member that said shed much rather lurk than participate because she doesnt wanna feel ganged up on by arrogant males. Lets try not to alienate our current and future members.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Guys my bad the original article I posted was a hoax. No, November is not Muslim Appreciation Month; it’s America is Gullible Month, and you’ve been nominated Grand Marshal of the parade

Some people used to get suckered periodically by headlines in The Onion, before most people figured out it was a publication full of parodies.

But the along came The Courant; not everyone got that one yet.
    Then there’s National Report. Even fewer have it figured out.

So, there was uproar on Facebook, on Twitter, and probably on your e-mail, earlier this evening when this story leaked out gushed all over unwitting computer-screen gazers.
    http://timpanogos.wordpress.com/2013...of-the-parade/

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Guys my bad the original article I posted was a hoax.............................

This forum really needs a way to lock and remove this type of thing/thread quickly once it becomes apparent that the first post was a mistake. This is not the first thread where this has happened and a bunch of folks get all riled up and in their haste to get their voice heard they ignore the other posters who point out the truth, and pile on based on the lie.

Noting against the OP, he has done the correct thing, much better than others have going the extra mile to inform us of it.

Not saying posting satire such as the Onion is bad, as long as it's recognized and portrayed as such.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom