Obama gives speech @enemy camp.??

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by oldguy, Dec 2, 2009.

1. oldguy

oldguy Well-Known

Mar 6, 2008
  2. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Chris Matthews is a bumbling idiot!

3. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Horse's Ass

4. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Man you guys are so kind.
    +100 to all above!

5. alostarrow

alostarrow New Member

Dec 2, 2009
    Austin
    obama & our troops

obama is our President, so we have to back him. BUT I damn sure didn't vote for him. My son Russell is assigned to the 4BCT 101st Airborne Ft, Campbell, Ky. If you were to ask the 308 SF soldiers in his company (Special Forces Group) you couldn't raise $0.15 to back obama and his BS "support" for our troops. Did anyone other than me notice the lack of respect he received at West Point? The men & women were trying not to fall asleep, some didn't make it!
    GIVE THEM WHAT THEY NEED TO WIN. STOP THE BS RULES OF ENGAGEMENT, AND LET THE MEN DO WHAT THEY WERE SENT THERE TO DO. DESTROY THE ENEMY.

6. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    I don't even support him but as for the rest-+++++++++100000000000000000000000000000

My son is at Ft. Stewart and same thing there. There is no respect for Obama.
    He's never served and never been anything but a mouth piece for others on the left side of the fence.
    As a old navy officer I know said; "F**ck him and feed him fish heads and throw him over board"
    Never understood the part about feeding, I suppose that's a navy thing - LOL!!!!!

7. alostarrow

alostarrow New Member

Dec 2, 2009
    Austin
    army

My service was 40 years ago in a different part of the world. I know what these young guys (&gals) are fixing to be looking at. We had our BS ROE back then....didn't work. When I see the news footage of all those morons shooting their AK's in the air while our finest have to stand down and watch. Not knowing which one is going to be classified as an "enemy combatant" AFTER he/she/it opens fire on our soldiers....
    That's why they don't let old guys like me in the Army I guess.
    Wearing a dress, got a turbin & an AK visible....DEAD!

8. TrailDust

TrailDust TGT Addict

Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    In all good conscience, I cannot. Supporting Obama is like supporting Vladimir Lenin circa 1917.

9. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

Do you mean respect the office or give him our support? I completely disagree with his policies and politics.

He should spread the opportunity around, as he told Joe the Plumber, and make room for the next guy ... today :happy0001:

10. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I have not served, I was going to join the Marine Corps after high school but when I broke my knee that all changed. The Marines said try the Army and I discussed my situation with the Army recruiter and the Marine recruiter and they both seemed to be of the opinion that my knee likely wouldn't make it threw Basic. So with that the military plans ended. I do however know a lot of people in the military and none of my friends in the military seem to like the POTUS. I don't claim him! The leftist denounced Bush and it was A okay for them. I denounce Obama and I "should have respect for the office if not the man"! F that! I like the idea of a President but this man is an impost er and will not get my support ever!