• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alostarrow

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Austin
    obama & our troops

obama is our President, so we have to back him. BUT I damn sure didn't vote for him. My son Russell is assigned to the 4BCT 101st Airborne Ft, Campbell, Ky. If you were to ask the 308 SF soldiers in his company (Special Forces Group) you couldn't raise $0.15 to back obama and his BS "support" for our troops. Did anyone other than me notice the lack of respect he received at West Point? The men & women were trying not to fall asleep, some didn't make it!
    GIVE THEM WHAT THEY NEED TO WIN. STOP THE BS RULES OF ENGAGEMENT, AND LET THE MEN DO WHAT THEY WERE SENT THERE TO DO. DESTROY THE ENEMY.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    obama is our President, so we have to back him. BUT I damn sure didn't vote for him. My son Russell is assigned to the 4BCT 101st Airborne Ft, Campbell, Ky. If you were to ask the 308 SF soldiers in his company (Special Forces Group) you couldn't raise $0.15 to back obama and his BS "support" for our troops. Did anyone other than me notice the lack of respect he received at West Point? The men & women were trying not to fall asleep, some didn't make it!
    GIVE THEM WHAT THEY NEED TO WIN. STOP THE BS RULES OF ENGAGEMENT, AND LET THE MEN DO WHAT THEY WERE SENT THERE TO DO. DESTROY THE ENEMY.

I don't even support him but as for the rest-+++++++++100000000000000000000000000000

My son is at Ft. Stewart and same thing there. There is no respect for Obama.
    He's never served and never been anything but a mouth piece for others on the left side of the fence.
    As a old navy officer I know said; "F**ck him and feed him fish heads and throw him over board"
    Never understood the part about feeding, I suppose that's a navy thing - LOL!!!!!

alostarrow

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Austin
    army

My service was 40 years ago in a different part of the world. I know what these young guys (&gals) are fixing to be looking at. We had our BS ROE back then....didn't work. When I see the news footage of all those morons shooting their AK's in the air while our finest have to stand down and watch. Not knowing which one is going to be classified as an "enemy combatant" AFTER he/she/it opens fire on our soldiers....
    That's why they don't let old guys like me in the Army I guess.
    Wearing a dress, got a turbin & an AK visible....DEAD!

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I have not served, I was going to join the Marine Corps after high school but when I broke my knee that all changed. The Marines said try the Army and I discussed my situation with the Army recruiter and the Marine recruiter and they both seemed to be of the opinion that my knee likely wouldn't make it threw Basic. So with that the military plans ended. I do however know a lot of people in the military and none of my friends in the military seem to like the POTUS. I don't claim him! The leftist denounced Bush and it was A okay for them. I denounce Obama and I "should have respect for the office if not the man"! F that! I like the idea of a President but this man is an impost er and will not get my support ever!

TexasRoadDawg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Stuck in n.y.
    Did anyone other than me notice the lack of respect he received at West Point? The men & women were trying not to fall asleep, some didn't make it!

Cadets are for the most part professional enough to know you salute the position and not the man. I think there was a lack of enthusiasm at the speech, not necessarily a lack of respect. Those sleeping cadets should have had the self discipline to stay awake, but they were set up for failure. The blame lies on whatever officer decided to make the Corps sit in the auditorium for four hours in wool uniforms waiting for the President to speak. Oh yeah, food was given right before that too. What happened on TV was the result of piss poor planning by the higher ups at the Academy.

Now that being said, the difference in enthusiasm between President Obama's speech this week and President Bush's speech last year was night and day. So yeah ... draw your own conclusions. :patriot:

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Those sleeping cadets should have had the self discipline to stay awake, but they were set up for failure.

I've had cadets in my home who fall asleep while eating, the academies are much different then standard college these kids are on the go 24/7 so they cat nap when at all possible,picked up two on the way back to dorm one day we were chatting then silence yep they were asleep in back seat, so I "suspect" while they dislike Obama the sleep was out of need.;)

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    In all good conscience, I cannot. Supporting Obama is like supporting Vladimir Lenin circa 1917.

That's right. I do not support the bastard.

opinky&sbrain.jpg

alostarrow

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Austin
    As CIC, he has the 1st and last word on our armed forces. Scarry! I don't support him or his lunacy. Wonder how far he will get B4 2012. He has the feds controlling our banks, automobiles, working (above board) on healthcare. Can guns be far behind? I don't know how it is elsewhere but around Austin, handgun ammo is scarce. Even at Midway there seems to be 10 "out of stock, backorder ok) for every 1 "in stock" listing. Go to Academy and if you just happen to hit on the day an ammo shipment comes in, great. But go back next week & theres nothing left. Is this a manufacturing problem or something more? obama is changing our very way of life, but as Pres, our service men & women have to do as ordered. They don't like it, I don't like it, but it's what they are sworn to do.

alostarrow

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Austin
    clarification

In my original post I stated we have to BACK him. Nothing about SUPPORT him. As long as he's pres, we have to back him, no matter how much we disagree with his dumb ass. We can gripe & discuss this till 2012, THEN we have to get him out B4 he has the Gov in controll of every facet of our lives.

TexasRoadDawg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Stuck in n.y.
    I've had cadets in my home who fall asleep while eating, the academies are much different then standard college these kids are on the go 24/7 so they cat nap when at all possible,picked up two on the way back to dorm one day we were chatting then silence yep they were asleep in back seat, so I "suspect" while they dislike Obama the sleep was out of need.;)

I have a pretty good understanding of what cadets go through. I think that the people in charge--most of whom are themselves cadets or former cadets--should have taken that into consideration before instituting a dumb plan like that. Now they're on the warpath trying to hunt down those poor guys who were nodding off.

I do respect the President for what he is. I do not, however, support, agree with, or respect his policies especially the domestic ones. I'm just wondering what line has to be crossed before servicemen and women will have to stand up and say "I cannot serve under you any longer."

Hawghauler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Idaho
    If I respected the president I would have voted for him. When the office is held by an individual that is hurting our country, it is hard to respect the office too. I'll respect the office when an office holder starts respecting the Constitution. Been a long time since that happened. (black helocopters circling house now)

hard shot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2009
    bertram
    been through basic no sleep maybe 2 to 4hours of sleep a night after runnig and schooling cadets shouldnt have been watched not by the media just a media show nothing more and just for him everyone i know been through basic and through some war aunts, uncles not my mom, my dad went through first part of veitnam me i went through first part of desert storm this potus if the info is correct he has committed treason while this country is at war anybody in the military doing this would be hung whats worse all the libs should be right in line for it to or at least [shidition]?:mad::patriot:

Top Bottom