Obama in the classroom

Discussion in 'Politics' started by frijolero817, Sep 2, 2009.

1. frijolero817

frijolero817 Member

May 17, 2009
    Fort Worth
  2. DirtyD

DirtyD Well-Known

Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    I will be calling my kid's school tomorrow to find out if they will be forcing this idealogy down the throats of my children. And the video clip of that idiot in a classroom is disgusting. She needs to be fired.

3. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I would not send my kid to school that day.

4. frijolero817

frijolero817 Member

May 17, 2009
    Fort Worth
    That's good stuff guys, I think we're gonna weather this storm.

5. blacksheep

blacksheep Member

Aug 9, 2009
    the range
    I'm sorry but Obongo is a enemy of our constitution, and the American way of life.
    You ever wonder were the term " tard & feathered and run out of town on a rail " ?
    Next election we need to vote these douche bags out.:patriot:

6. Jeff B

Jeff B Active Member

May 28, 2008
    Flower Mound, TX
    My wife's (Counselor) Principal has already announced to the teachers that they will not be deviating from their lesson plans and activities to listen to the President...

(Just in case they had inquiries from parents)

Jeff B.

7. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

That's good to hear.

8. BurkGlocker

BurkGlocker Active Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Burkburnett, TX
    I actually sat my girls down and had a talk with them about this. Told them that if they wanted to watch it then by all means watch it, but if he said one word about him wanting them to pledge allegiance to him, then they had my permission to leave the classroom and call me to come get them from school. It may be easier for me to keep them from school that day, but I'd rather them stay for as long as possible to get their education. And if the teachers refuse them the ability to leave the classroom, they will have one pissed off father on their hands, especially if they punish them for their actions. Trust me, I dont think that around here I am the only one that feels this way and there will be a protest of the schools.

So many things that this man is doing that is reminiscent of Hitler and his ideals, its uncanny.

9. viking

viking New Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Cedar Park
    Does anybody know if Leander ISD will be showing this POS. I am thinking I will keep the kids home that day.

10. frijolero817

frijolero817 Member

May 17, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I don't know which school districts other than Keller for sure, call the school's office and ask. That's what we did.