May 17, 2009
    Fort Worth

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    I will be calling my kid's school tomorrow to find out if they will be forcing this idealogy down the throats of my children. And the video clip of that idiot in a classroom is disgusting. She needs to be fired.

blacksheep

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    the range
    I would not send my kid to school that day.

I'm sorry but Obongo is a enemy of our constitution, and the American way of life.
    You ever wonder were the term " tard & feathered and run out of town on a rail " ?
    Next election we need to vote these douche bags out.:patriot:

Jeff B

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Flower Mound, TX
    My wife's (Counselor) Principal has already announced to the teachers that they will not be deviating from their lesson plans and activities to listen to the President...

(Just in case they had inquiries from parents)

Jeff B.

BurkGlocker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Burkburnett, TX
    I actually sat my girls down and had a talk with them about this. Told them that if they wanted to watch it then by all means watch it, but if he said one word about him wanting them to pledge allegiance to him, then they had my permission to leave the classroom and call me to come get them from school. It may be easier for me to keep them from school that day, but I'd rather them stay for as long as possible to get their education. And if the teachers refuse them the ability to leave the classroom, they will have one pissed off father on their hands, especially if they punish them for their actions. Trust me, I dont think that around here I am the only one that feels this way and there will be a protest of the schools.

So many things that this man is doing that is reminiscent of Hitler and his ideals, its uncanny.

Acetone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    El Paso
    I was listening to Mike Church this morning and he made the point that if you keep your kids home from school that day, it will be on record. Later, when the zombie overseers come and examine the records they will know who are dissidents. A little radical for me...but something to think about.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I was listening to Mike Church this morning and he made the point that if you keep your kids home from school that day, it will be on record. Later, when the zombie overseers come and examine the records they will know who are dissidents. A little radical for me...but something to think about.

I've bought enough guns, ammo, bullets, powder, and primers.

They know where I'm at.

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    Here is what I just read from my Daughter's school district (Pasadena).

Looks like I'll have to send a written request to "opted out" my daughter from seeing this mess. That's if the Principal decides it's ok for them to watch it. At least they (PISD) are leaving it up to the parents, on wether the kid will or will NOT see this video. So it looks like I won't have to keep her home because of this BS.

Letter to Parents
    In a letter to school principals from the United States Department of Education, Secretary Arne Duncan announced that on September 8, 2009, President Barack Obama will deliver a national address to students on the importance of education. According to the letter, Secretary Duncan stated that the President will challenge students to work hard, set educational goals, and take responsibility for their learning.

The address will be broadcast live on the White House web site; however, due to the concern expressed by our community, teachers and other staff, we will not present the live address to students in Pasadena ISD. Instead, our Technology Department will record the address, giving our instructional leaders the opportunity to preview the president’s comments and decide if the speech is appropriate for our students. If it is appropriate, the principals will decide the grade level(s) in which it may be used based on the content of the message and the curriculum. If they determine that the address is appropriate for a group of students, as always, parents may request, in writing, that their child is opted out of viewing the address with the understanding that the student will receive an alternate assignment. If parents choose to keep a student home on the day the address is viewed in his/her classroom, the absence will be unexcused.

BurkGlocker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Burkburnett, TX
    Welcome to the Fourth Reich!!!!!!

Used to be the Hitler Youth....now Obama Youth??
    HitlerObama.jpg

I sat and talked to my girls last night about this and touched base on some of the things from then and now.

I called the school and asked them about this speech, and they were already flooded with calls and decided to tape it, send release forms home to the parents and then show it to the few kids that were left. I hear that they had over 500 calls the first hour that the ISD was open. Thats already like half the parents in our town that called. I am impressed... Rock on Texans!!!

Brad L.

Top Bottom