• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    So reading articles about the unfortunate passing of Harold Ramis led me to discover Komrade Obama had a few nice things to say about the man, and even mentioned many of the films he enjoyed. One of which was Ghostbusters of all things?!

That's right. The most pro-big/intrusive government, pro-defend the corrupt/incompetent bureaucracy, claims to be a fan of the movie Ghostbusters, which is probably the most anti-big/intrusive government, anti bureaucracy movie I've ever seen that isn't a straight political documentary.

Maybe he's watching it for the pretty moving pictures? Or did Mr. "I went to Harvard and was (not) a college Professor" miss out the obvious theme of out-of-control Government intrusion present throughout the movie? I wonder if he likes the movie An American Carol, too?
    Gun Zone Deals

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    He was just reading the teleprompter as always. The speech writer was probably born after the movie came out and never saw it, so he was just using the typical generalities about how wonderful it was since everyone's heard of the movie, even if they haven't seen it.

Top Bottom