• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Since there is so much love for the current President, I thought some would enjoy this local perspective on his recent visit to Ireland from the Daily Telegraph...

O'Bama? Oh puh-lease!

Ah Bejaysus and Begorrah! Oi’ll be swearin’ boi the auld shrine to the Vorgin with the shamrocks growin’ round it next to the hill where Cuchullain slew the Great Leprechaun of Kildare on St Patrick’s Day that Barack Seamus O’Toole Flaherty Joyce O’Bama is the most Irish US president that ever set foot on the Emerald Oisle, so he is, so he is.

Except, when he’s in Africa, of course, when he disappears into the dry ice and re-emerges with a grass skirt and a bone through his nose and declares himself to be Mandingo, Prince of the Bloodline of the Bonga People, Drinker of Cattle Urine, Father of A Thousand Warrior Sons, Keeper of King Solomon’s Mines, Barehanded Slayer of Lions, Undaunted Victim of the Evil Colonial British Empire.

And in the Middle East, where he is Al-Barak Hussein Obama, Protector of the Holy Shrine, Smiter of the Kuffar, Lion of the Desert, Tent-Loving-Aficionado-of-the-Oversweetened-Coffee, Chomper of Sheeps’ Eyeballs, Restorer of the Caliphate.

Etc.

(full article)

Trust me, you'll love this guy's perspective on Obama!

Cheers! M2
    Gun Zone Deals

bootsdeal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2011
    North Texas
    I'm sorry to say, Americans voted for this fool and they probably will again in 2012, at least the mexicans, wel-fare recipients, union leaders, Arab-Americans, and the rest of America's dung-heap will. It's time now for patriotic Americans to stand up and get ready to go to the polls in 2012. NOBODY could be as bad as this fool. We must vote him out.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I can only agree if there is a better candidate running against him. At this point I am not sure who the Republicans can get to defeat him, I hope they have someone in the warm-up box but as of now I cannot see who that might be. If they are unable to put up a viable replacement, Obama will surely be re-elected.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    I can only agree if there is a better candidate running against him.
    at this point with Obummers record, damn near any of them would do a better job running this country!! but as you stated and are sadly correct, who has a real chance beating him with SO MANY STUPID SHEEPISH PEOPLE voting for him again!! it truely amazes me ANYONE would vote for the INEPT LOSER again. and yet lack of Intelligence seems to do that to some.......

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    The people can only vote for the candidates that are presented to them. I am no fan of Obama, about the only decision of his I agree with was the one to go after Osama; but unless there is a Republican candidate that offers a better solution there will be no chance of him being elected out of office. It's simple politics and I only hope that the GOP can find someone better than McCain, Gingrich, Trump or some of the other candidates they've toyed with in the past...

Where oh where is the Ronald Reagan of today?

Cheers! M2

CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    I'm sorry to say, Americans voted for this fool and they probably will again in 2012, at least the mexicans, wel-fare recipients, union leaders, Arab-Americans, and the rest of America's dung-heap will. It's time now for patriotic Americans to stand up and get ready to go to the polls in 2012. NOBODY could be as bad as this fool. We must vote him out.
    Now you gone and done it. Someone somewhere is now looking for someone as bad or worse to nominate. But then again, whomever it is will be a politician and so I guess, when you are picking from a dung pile you will inevitably end up with dung.

Top Bottom