• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DrBart2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    Burleson
    "Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said Wednesday the Obama administration will take the unusual step of trying to seize pirate financial assets and property, as it works with shippers to thwart hijackers off the coast of Somalia."

Dang, and I thought Obama only wanted to bankrupt us Americans!! He wants everybody's money!!!!!!

Maybe this is how he can make up for the deficit.
    Texas SOT

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Did anyone see how much Biden donated to charity? Off an income of +250k, he gave a way less than $1900. Didn't bother to look at Obama's. After seeing his 0.4% for the one year, who needs to?

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Holy Crap!

My wife just read something that said Biden gave a total, less than, $3700 over the course of the last ten years. I'll double check the figures but pretty sure of em atm.

DrBart2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    Burleson
    Holy Crap!

My wife just read something that said Biden gave a total, less than, $3700 over the course of the last ten years. I'll double check the figures but pretty sure of em atm.

Well, that kinda makes since. I believe that they (Biden and Obama) want the government to take care of the poor and needy, so why should they give? Our leaders can make up for what they didn't give just by taxing us more!

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I guess that fits in with their "let the government do it" plan. They feed the gov and the gov decides which organizations live or die. Nice of them to force us into their insane plan...

Jeff B

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Flower Mound, TX
    One of President Obama's plans for tax reform is to eliminate/restrict the contribution deduction. I'll still give, but it'll only be to organizations that I am 100% aligned with. I think that this idea is an effort to remove the a significant amount of private donations, and allow the government to decide what organizations are doing "GOOD" and which are also rans.

Jeff B.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom