• SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    An inconvenient truth for dimocrats. CDC study not what libtards expected. #notmycdc

"The $10 million study commissioned by President Barack Obama as part of 23 executive orders he signed in January says “self-defense can be an important crime deterrent.”

Its funny how this works in the Liberal world. They think they have bought off the data itself. They are convinced that they control the narrative because they controlled the mass media, the schools, the colleges and university tenure system.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/cdc-study-use-firearms-self-defense-important-crime-deterrent

But how inconvenient is it when the conservative gun owners finally stand up and say not no but hell no!

"The CDC’s findings - that guns are an effective and often used crime deterrent and that most firearm incidents are not fatal - could affect the future of gun violence research.."

How inconvenient when those researchers you thought you bought and paid for realize theres a new movement that has control of their funding and they refused to go along with the liberal lies, the liberal narrative and the liberal agenda.

How many years have the anti-second amendment liberals told us that guns kill people when they are in a house with a family?

How many times have the liberal anti 2nd Amendment people told us that arming yourself will result in your death and not protect you from criminals?

How many years have we heard the Brady Bunchers mantra that guns do not deter crime but cause it?

Now the truth comes out.

The liberal anti-second Amendment movement has been exposed by the very study that they & their poster child anti 2nd Amendment president Obama commissioned and paid for. I'm sure the study would have reached a completely different conclusion if the liberal Democrats had been elected instead of the Republican candidate.

You can see from the comments below that is already angered one liberal on this page. I hope this continues to upset the liberal snowflakes.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Venture Surplus ad

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Never underestimate the crooked evil sunny beaches.
    Next time they'll be sure to have biased "researchers" do the study.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I thought the CDC want allowed to do such studies.

Somebody drop some knowledge on me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    I saw that and posted before i checked the date.

I dont even remeber this from 2013.

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    Alright so is the article linked in OP, that is now broken, a study from the CDC or the National Research Council?

The NRC is the one that was done in 2013 because, I think, Obama got in a huffy fit that Congress barred the CDC from studying gun control and hadn't done a study since 2001.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Alright so is the article linked in OP, that is now broken, a study from the CDC or the National Research Council?

The NRC is the one that was done in 2013 because, I think, Obama got in a huffy fit that Congress barred the CDC from studying gun control and hadn't done a study since 2001.

The CDC requested the study to identify research goals after Obama issued his January 2012. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) was given $10 million to research gun violence. NRC did the study.

https://www.nap.edu/read/18319/chapter/1

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    I should have done a better job with catching the date on that. It's still interesting. But it's certainly not current

jeremywang115

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2017
    DFW
    I'm a gun policy writer for the Pitt News and I've always said the data is absolutely in our favor. Anyone can do as much research they want and the data has and will clearly show that strict gun control does not reduce violent crime, suicides or mass shootings.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    That's why the left chooses not to do any actual research. It's also why when they parade around giving the names of "gun violence" victims they end up with terrorists and murderers shot by police as "victims of gun violence".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom