• ...and so much more!
  • TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    My take is this....kids of ANYONE are off limits, until such a time as their parents thrust them into the limelight, and only for that should they be "fair game". In this case, the Obama's not only allowed her into public with that symbol of Communist infiltration into the American society, but procured it for her.

Yeah - I said Communist. Anyone that thinks Russian wasn't deep into the "peace" movement wasn't watching very closely. They did everything they could to encourage and promote the "peace" movement, because it caused internal strife in THIS country at a time when Russia was working hard to undermine us. My kids grew up knowing that to exhibit that symbol in any form in my presence was to toss meat in front of a hungry lion - it wasn't gonna be pretty, and the hand bearing it was likely to be removed.

As a vet, I dislike war as much as anyone else - but there is also a time when those that serve must do so as an instrument of foreign policy, agree or not. Otherwise, anarchy will reign supreme - and it damned near did in the 60's.

Okay...I'm off the soapbox.....

Top Bottom