• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    There are a lot of things I don't like about Obama but I am starting to think he is much smarter than I have him credit for.

I'm one swoop he stands to wipe out the second amendment, has already boasted the 4th quarter numbers by encouraging the biggest spending spree by the American people in years, and could possibly kick off the first and second quarter of next year with a boom in small construction for people suddenly needing very discreet new closets with hidden latches.
    Target Sports

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    No doubt he's smart. But he's evil.

"Those who appease a tiger do so in hope that the tiger will eat them last."
    -Winston Churchill

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    Actually I would say he's been fairly transparent about his plans. The problem is that a bunch of people agree with him, don't care about what he wants to change, or are too dumb to know the difference.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    The fool is a puppet. Do you really think some, unproven, johnny come lately. Democratic poster boy, elected for the simple reason he's black. Has any type of plan that wasn't spoon fed to his dumb ass?

The last president that had balls was Reagan. Clinton had moxy. Atleast they both pulled back on the strings. obama is limp. He doesn't even have the guts to bed an intern(Clinton). Or the nads to actually say to Americans that gov is jack up(Reagan).

The bush's don't count. Bunch of wanna be Texans, with no back bone in the whole family.

We are in the "loser" decade.

makeitcount

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    fort worth
    It is all a political ploy. Don't be fooled. This is his way of getting things done his way. Notice how even the Dem's don't know what to do with him and has congress fighting amongst itself while he sits back & says there's nothing I can do until you all agree on some things. His looking good is the total carnival mirror house. He is an evil man. More like Mayor Daly of Chicago political tactics.

smartass phone acknowledgement

Top Bottom