Military Camp

Obamas new healthcare plan is now gonna effect our Health Savings accounts!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    WAY TO GO OBAMA VOTERS!!! you've now succeeded in RUINING our health care savings accounts as well!! effective Jan.1 2011 we WILL NO LONGER be able to use our HSA cards to buy bandaides, anti-acids, foot powder over-the-counter non-presription drugs etc!!!! you'll ONLY be able to use it for medical visits and prescribed prescriptions!!! again THANKS for voting in that JACKA$$ and costing me more money out of pocket!!!!!:banghead: "Oh but it wont affect your existing health care". YEAH RIGHT you F--king LIAR!!!!!!!

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    And the November elections just around the corner will hopefully damage obummy's Health Plan and all the rest of his plans with no longer the zombie 100% support from the House and Senate. So get after it real patriots, be darn sure you vote, and vote the loony libs out ! GIVE THEM THE BOOT !

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Yeah, and IIRC they're actually going to wind up banning health savings accounts all together, which is idiotic because this is probably the best form of health insurance for reasonably healthy people.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    this is probably the best form of health insurance for reasonably healthy people.
    yes sir!! my HSA card is awsome!! I put 100$ pre-tax a week in it till i hit approx 10k and my wife uses it for EVERYTHING. bandaides, tylenol, baby powder, prescriptions and doctor visits etc. my Co. also contributed 2k per yr and the existing $ amount also rolls over to the next yr. not to mention when i leave the CO. i get to take it with me. and soon that will all be gone!!:banghead: thanks again to ALL THE O-JACKA$$ VOTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    yes sir!! my HSA card is awsome!! I put 100$ pre-tax a week in it till i hit approx 10k and my wife uses it for EVERYTHING. bandaides, tylenol, baby powder, prescriptions and doctor visits etc. my Co. also contributed 2k per yr and the existing $ amount also rolls over to the next yr. not to mention when i leave the CO. i get to take it with me. and soon that will all be gone!!:banghead: thanks again to ALL THE O-JACKA$$ VOTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep. This is one of the many things that really piss me off about Obamacare. I'm coming up on 35, so I should start to think about getting insured. At the same time, I'm healthy as a damn ox, so going with really expensive coverage (like the stuff that will be mandated) doesn't make a damn bit of sense for me. At most I need catastrophic coverage in case I have a gun KB at the range or something. I was really considering buying a HSA because it would provide me the best of both worlds, and seems to be one of the more flexible options out there.

But alas, a bunch of fascists (yes I mean that literally, and yes I can prove it) come along and ruin it for everybody. Again.

jake75

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Hurst, TX
    Yep, we had a meeting at work about the insurance changes and how it will effect us. It sucks and i'm moving to an HRA for now

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    The insurance you have to pay for will be free to the Zombies!
    All I had was a Blue Cross PPO plan. 2 years ago all it cost me was $160 a month. Now it has gone up to nearly $300! No reason for it other than Obama sucks!
    I dont make shit compaired to the money I was making prior to the POS screwing thing up. I blame it all on him because my life was pretty damn good with GW around!
    I dont have any insurance right now because for the first time in 10 years, I have to budget my spending! I still work all the time,but most of my time is spent trying to find jobs to put in my shop!
    Let a SOB come around my place talking some liberal crap, they'll find out real quick how mean a Redneck can get!

Oh Yea, I forgot this thing.....

tweek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    DFW
    With this group it probably doesnt matter much but: make sure you vote on the 2nd. Help terminate any idiot in office that voted for this abortion of legislation.

If you are really serious about putting a stop to this shit and happen to have any 'extra' cash: invest it in a conservative candidate in a tight race. One of my part time gigs has been building this site: LibertyLinked. On the linked page you can see most of the match ups and the polling differences. If the numbers in the right most column are blue it means the demoncrat is winning (according to the polls). Click on the republican challenger and go to their contribution page and help them out.

Right now we still have membership to the site locked down but I should be openning it up this week. If you run in to trouble with the site PM me and I'll do something about it.

Top Bottom