• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    I know I'm dreaming however since raising the right hand and swearing to uphold the constitution appears to be failing should they(politicians) be required to sign a contract that if they fail to uphold the constitution brings immediate removal from office, barring that term limits, 5 years president, 4 max for congress.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Think Obama and Sotomayor will quit a year into the job so everyone behind them will have a chance? That seemed to be good enough advice for Joe the Plumber.

Now that I've stopped laughing ... new poll results are in, he's dropped a little more.

mortdooley

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast
    When the next Presidential election comes if we get someone like McCain who basically ran a campaign that said I'm like the other guy only not as bad we will lose again. Reagan ran on Carters failures and die hard Democrats voted jimmy out as much as we voted Reagan in. We now live under the most corrupt Administration this country has ever known and all the dead voters and the people that vote more then once are on his side. So far barry has not done one thing that benefits me and he has not said even once that he serves the people of this nation. He has plans for you to serve but he bypasses the checks and balances that protect our rights and abuses the power of the Presidency. So anyway he can't get any more unpopular with me!

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    obama_index_july_26_2009.gif

Top Bottom