Add a "p" in there!

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/07/09/rasmussen-passion-index-down-to-8/
    Texas SOT

Jeff B

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Flower Mound, TX
    I'll take a break from my usual rabid Obama bashing. I'm curious about how far and significant the trend for erosion of support will continue for Obama. My suspicion is that he may be even less popular than Jimmy Carter was and will have an extremely difficult time dealing with it. I also think that the nature of Obama may result in an LBJ type of press conference where he declares that he will not run for re-election and will not serve if nominated.

Just my opinion...

Jeff B.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    That kind never gives up even against overwhelming odds, look at that shameless clinton, most would be reluctant to ever show their face in public, not those kind of geeks....Verdampt Schwein.

TriggerTime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    From a purely selfish perspective, this is good news to me. It may mean that he won't even think about doing something as politically charged as messing with any gun or ammo legislation that may come to his desk. And that would mean that ammo availability will continue to increase and prices continue to drop back down. And that would make me happy.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    First of all, where the heck is he?? I guess I was too busy working to pay attention where he is. Maybe he will sit on his hands like Carter did. Might as well.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Maybe the sheeple that were right-left and center-left have started to awaken to see that all his BS ideas are going to doom this country to a third world status.
    We can only hope!

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    The flip side to this is that he may just sya screw it, I may not get re-elected, my popularityis down, so I am just going to continue to pusj my agenda and "change" as much as I can before I am done.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    even if he does push his own agenda as soon as he is gone the next guy hopefully republican will just toss all his CHANGE in the presidential dumpster

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    Humble, TX
    Personally, I don't see him doing an LBJ. He's too narcisistic for that. I think he'll have to be dragged out kicking and screaming, afterall, he's entitled to the Presidency.

Jeff B

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Flower Mound, TX
    Personally, I don't see him doing an LBJ. He's too narcisistic for that. I think he'll have to be dragged out kicking and screaming, afterall, he's entitled to the Presidency.

Yeah, you are probably right. I must have been feeling overly optimistic!

After all, we have to keep the positive outcomes in mind also...

Jeff B.

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    That kind never gives up even against overwhelming odds, look at that shameless clinton, most would be reluctant to ever show their face in public, not those kind of geeks....Verdampt Schwein.

I agree. They all need to be made to leave if they won't of their own accord.

Texsun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    If he doesn't make any significant progress he'll just manufacture it. The gullible hordes will eat it up like candy. "Oh! Obama got all the busses new seat cushions Praise Him !"

Top Bottom