• ...and so much more!
  • AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Or as it's viewed by a New Mexico resident:

'Obama' commode sparks controversy in NM town | New Mexico News - KOAT Home

Obamas-presidential-library.jpg

The libiturds are all pissed off about it.
    Hurley's Gold

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    Those are funny, but I doubt he'll be able to beat bill's mobile home Massage parlor and whore house. parked under the bridge in Little Rock.

Pinlifter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    DFW
    Typical hypocrisy...

When it was BOOOOSH, it was all fun and games. Hell, most conservatives laughed right along with it.

Now that it is Oblahblah, it's racist and insulting.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Don't forget a dinky liberal town near San Fran that got a ballot initiative together to name the towns waste water treatment plant the George w bush sewage center.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    When it was Bush, you were considered HILARIOUS.

With Barry, you are considered a racist ! Welcome to 1984 !
    YEP, just ask the rodeo clown up in Mo, banned from the State Fair for wearing a Obama mask...

Its really the loss of our Freedom of Speech and freedom of thought rights that bothers me. We are no longer allowed to express ourselves if it offends: _______________ (pick your minority group).

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    LOL that's great. Funny a lot of folks seem to be on the same page. I've never told anyone, but I have vowed to myself that if I ever end up in the same town with that asshole's library, I'm going in there and shittin in the bathroom sink. Maybe find his books first and use a few pages to wipe my ass.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    im not a racist, just dont like what he stands for, or what he does. has nothing to do with his skin color
    You are right, and if anyone does not like him because of his skin color then they are clearly STUPID at best. I personally hate the man's guts, would not pizz on him if he was on fire, do not bleieve he is an American (do NOT give a FRIGGIN damn where he was born).

This sums it up real well:

"President Obama, of course, has sworn to uphold the Constitution and is bound to “take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed” (Art. II, Sec. 3). In stark contrast, he has usurped the lawmaking power of Congress by unilaterally amending some statutes and expressly refusing to enforce others — not because they are arguably unconstitutional but because he disagrees with them on policy grounds. For years, he has ignored the law requiring the executive branch to propose Medicare reforms when the program’s trustees issue a warning about inadequate funding. He has made recess appointments when Congress was not in recess. He has flouted judicial rulings, including those invalidating the work of illegally appointed officials. His Justice Department openly and notoriously flouts the Constitution by enforcing the civil-rights laws in a racially discriminatory manner. His administration has knowingly transferred firearms to murderous Mexican criminal enterprises, predictably resulting in the killing of at least one federal Border Patrol officer. He has sued sovereign states in order to extort them into acceptance of his gutting of immigration and voter-identification laws.After willfully empowering jihadists in Libya by instigating an unprovoked, unauthorized war against a regime the United States regarded as an ally and was funding, the president and his State Department were shockingly derelict in failing to protect American personnel they recklessly kept stationed in Benghazi despite repeated attacks. When American installations there were predictably besieged yet again by jihadists on the eleventh anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the commander-in-chief compounded his default by abandoning Americans who were under lethal attack, failing to take action to attempt to save them. As a result of this serial malfeasance, four American officials, including the United States ambassador to Libya, were killed — a scandal the administration has exacerbated by stonewalling congressional investigations; attempting to defraud the public into believing an obscure anti-Muslim video provoked the siege; and shamefully jailing the video producer in a transparent effort to prop up the fraud and in violation of the producer’s constitutional rights.

The president, moreover, oversees an administration that has turned the IRS loose to harass his political opponents, frustrating their capacity to organize prior to the 2012 election. And Obama has stood behind his attorney general despite the latter’s citation for contempt of Congress and multiple episodes of false congressional testimony — most recently in connection with the investigation of journalists covering the administration.

With a record like this, George W. Bush would long ago have been impeached and removed.

So Ted Cruz is right: The question of why President Obama is not being impeached is a good one, and the answer is what the answer usually is when a drastic political step has not been taken — the votes are not there. It is a bow to reality: Because impeachment is a political remedy, the commission of impeachable offenses is of far less moment than the lack of a political appetite.

Every political choice has consequences. The Framers intended impeachment as the ultimate accountability. Without at least the credible threat of it, there is no realistic checking of a president who seems increasingly disposed to abuse his awesome powers, in fulfillment of a promise to “fundamentally transform” the United States of America. Maybe we are already transformed. The Framers did not see impeachment as outlandish; it was a realistic response to an imperious executive’s seeking to upend our constitutional order — the specter of which gripped the constitutional convention with fear. In today’s America, there is more political peril in engaging the question of impeachment than in doing the things that make the question relevant."

It?s Not Crazy to Talk about Impeachment | National Review Online

Last edited:

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    ^ all of that and more. And we got 3 years where he can do anything and doesn't have to worry about being elected again. He hasn't even got started yet. I really hate to say it, because I'm about as pissed (maybe more) at republicans for allowing this to happen (being a pathetic party of milquetoast losers), but I'm going to hold my nose one more time and put the R lever next year. You think you've seen some bad shit the last 5 years? Just wait till these fuckers get both houses again. It'll be civil war.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    ^ all of that and more. And we got 3 years where he can do anything and doesn't have to worry about being elected again. He hasn't even got started yet. I really hate to say it, because I'm about as pissed (maybe more) at republicans for allowing this to happen (being a pathetic party of milquetoast losers), but I'm going to hold my nose one more time and put the R lever next year. You think you've seen some bad shit the last 5 years? Just wait till these fuckers get both houses again. It'll be civil war.
    ^ all of that and more...GOP is in total disarray, led by weak azz RINOS.

Were it up to me, Obama, Holder, Billary, Kerry and the rest would be in PRISON for the rest of their lives..

Top Bottom