• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CitizenSeven

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    Dallas
    What cracks me up is how "normal" it has become to go grocery shopping in pajamas. I'm not talking sweatsuits that could/probably are used for PJs, rather flannel pants, shirts, and sometimes even fuzzy slippers. This has spread to "early" shows at movies, as I've seen the same thing at 11:00 A.M. screenings. Is it really that difficult and/or time consuming to throw on a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt before going out in public?
    Lynx Defense

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    there was a time when jeans and a sweatshirt were considered tacky!

look at how people dress on air planes - back in the day- all the men wore ties, and the women dresses

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    What cracks me up is how "normal" it has become to go grocery shopping in pajamas. I'm not talking sweatsuits that could/probably are used for PJs, rather flannel pants, shirts, and sometimes even fuzzy slippers. This has spread to "early" shows at movies, as I've seen the same thing at 11:00 A.M. screenings. Is it really that difficult and/or time consuming to throw on a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt before going out in public?

The slippers.....oh my gosh the slippers...........and the ones that wear them always and I mean always drag their friggin feet......drives me insane!

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas

look at how people dress on air planes - back in the day- all the men wore ties, and the women dresses

True! I make no apologies when I say that men and women use to take pride in their appearance, even if just a little.

Dhayes

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Idaho Falls,Idaho
    True! I make no apologies when I say that men and women use to take pride in their appearance, even if just a little.
    And you shouldn't have to apologize. Why can't people take some pride in their appearance anymore? Get dressed in something other than PJ's and slippers, COMB their hair, and for God's sake, PUT ON SOME DEODORANT!

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    I agree Dhayes. People just dont care anymore. Give me the following ANY day over the famous women now a days:

Ava Gardner, Vivien Leigh, Gene Tierny, Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kellyor Harriet Andersson.

Those were gorgeous women right there!

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011

I agree Dhayes. People just dont care anymore. Give me the following ANY day over the famous women now a days:

Ava Gardner, Vivien Leigh, Gene Tierny, Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kellyor Harriet Andersson.

Good gawd just HOW old are you farts?!? :roflfunny:

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    Women who don't wear bras.....the ones that really should.....that bothers me.
    Girls my size that think it's ok to wear short shorts or mini skirts make me ashamed for them.

ray22

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Jewett

Not to mention, they had class. Something sorely missing in today's society.

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    I'm one of these people you speak of but I'm not oblivious. Every time I go to the grocery store or target it's like real life Mario kart. I drift around corners and ride on the back of the shopping carts. No shame :thumbup:

-TXG-

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo

yeah it's amazing. Go look at pictures of unemployment lines from the depression, decent ties, shirts, jacket, and a hat.

My mom says the death of this country was the day it became acceptable for many to go to walmart in pajamas.

Top Bottom