Capitol Armory ad

Oct 9th Bullet Hole Range, Member Benefit Fundraiser.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Wanted to share this with ya'll....but first wanted to point out that I felt priveleged to be of any small help in this - it was Sterling that put this together and ramrodded it all - all the credit belongs to the man. I know I give him a ration all the time, but it's that of one friend to another.

Next time ya'll see him (he's not hard to spot - he's got almost no hair an' talks funny)<G>, be sure to shake his hand, and be sure to include him and his in your prayers - good men like him are rare and special!

TTR

Hey George
    I wanted to thank you for everything you did for me and my family. It's amazing how a phone conversation with Sterling turned into what it did. He is a great guy. And I have always had great respect for several members on TGT and you have always been on the top of that list. I hope you guy's do understand that I have also been doing my part in helping myself, selling off my (redacted to maintain identifying info). I was planning on being there yesterday (I REALLY wanted some of you BBQ...lol) but I am still having some bad stomach issues). I hope you guys still think of me the same way, I generally don't care what most people think about me, but I truly like you guy's and enjoy the breakfasts and gunshow visits. But I think what you guy's did (even in the rain) answer's that question. I did get some good news last week as they added 10 hours (a week) to my run at work. Sterling told me to get in touch with Alan so I sent him my address and also my PayPal deal in case he wanted to do it that way. Again, Thank you George for you generosity and especially your friendship. This money is truly a godsend and will help us continue to get through this. Thank you so much, and XXX (his wife) is amazed at all you guy's did (even cried a bit).
    Thanks you....

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I only wish we could have done more and been able to get more people to come out. It was good to meet those of you I hadn't met before.

-Note to self: Waterproof, high-end, well made, durable, clothing is worth the price! ;)

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom