• ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    HB

Not sure what the new addition to your family was, but if it's in a common caliber than maybe Academy or Gander Mountain would be better bets as ammo at these shows rarely are great deals unless you're looking for a more unique round (and even then it's usually expensive).

But don't let me dissuade you and the missus from coming, we barely got a chance to talk before the last show and since we have common backgrounds it would be nice to chat a bit more.

Cheers! M2

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    BOOOO. we finally have some product en-route but it's too late for the show and way more than 1/2 is pre sold. totally bummed we can't make it. probably works out for the best. my day job is hella deadline right now and vacation is soon around the corner.

rl96ss

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    CenTex
    Got there early decent show I think the turnout as far as vendors was better last show. Had a good time though, always do-could look at firearms all day. Picked up some Crimson Trace grips and this guy.
    20131012_150742.jpg

erratadata

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    NW SAN Antonio
    Did you see the M1 Carbines? I saw a couple in the 6-8 bill range.
    I saw them too. As a matter of fact when Mike told me you found an M1 I asked him Garand or carbine, as I had seen a lot of carbines. Nice pickup BTW. I don't know if it's the lighting, but it has a very light colored stock. Unusual.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    glad a good time was had by all, I sure did miss the good fellowship with y'all. Hope to meet up with y'all on the next one, may have to get me an early Christmas present...:green:

Top Bottom