• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    I saw that video early this morning and sent it to my older sister & BIL. It’s a real “eye opener” for those folks living in MO. My sis, sent me an email back a few minutes ago, saying they are working hard to defeat her! (Let us all hope they succeed!)

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Red wave

tenor.gif

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Between her, and Pocahontas Extra Extra Lite, makes you wonder if they're undercover operatives for the Republicans?

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    O'Keefe said he has more videos coming out from other close races along the same lines. I can't wait.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Is it time to shoot these asshats yet?

Not so much that their views misalign with mine but the fact that they have a hidden agenda that they are keeping from voters.

I know it isn't a new game but it is a tired one.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    There is just so much wrong with this. On so many different levels. Not with P.V., I really appreciate what they do, but with the bait and switch $hit that these campaigns run. The whole political system is completely broken and needs to be wiped off the map.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    There is just so much wrong with this. On so many different levels. Not with P.V., I really appreciate what they do, but with the bait and switch $hit that these campaigns run. The whole political system is completely broken and needs to be wiped off the map.

The system isn’t broken. The voters are just retarded. No amount of system scrapping will fix stupid people. Sorry.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    The system isn’t broken. The voters are just retarded. No amount of system scrapping will fix stupid people. Sorry.

Then how do you account for all the lies, corruption, backstabbing, murder (by some of), etc. of and by the political players? We used to have a checks and balance system. Now we have a greed system where everybody is power hungry and thinking about how to make another million to get re-elected. Now we have a political system where the people under the elected officials of D.C. are running the show.Now we have a political system that spends more more on a bridge to nowhere than some countries can make in a year. We have a political system where most of the players are more worried about lining their own pockets than they are about their constituents. We used to have a political system where swearing an Oath meant living up to that oath. We have a political system where a crook can be placed in a position to sell out our country's resources and let people die when that person was asked repeatedly for help. And then blatantly lie about it.

Our Governments' number one job is to keep the citizens of this country safe from harm. And they ain't fulfilling that.

Nope, Nothing can fix stupid. But, duct tape helps. Or a....

Top Bottom