Guns International

Odessa and the DEMAND for more gun laws!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Anyhow the far left has got me thinking, so let me toss this out to all and I hope there is some serious thought (LOL) that will go into it.

You are KING, what you say is the law:

What LAW or LAWS will you declare that will end the mass shootings and murders across the US.

Qualifier: You cannot declare confiscation of weapons.

I will give it some thought and hope you do too, but I cannot think of any law passed that will change the outcomes???????????
    Hurley's Gold

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    At age 18, every abled body Man and Woman does a mandatory year of military service. After completion of said year, they are hearby required to re-qualify every 6 months in conflict de-escalation and marksmanship.

As a requirement of citizenship, all able bodies citizens will be then required to be in possession and maintain there side arm until a set age depending on population density and demographics to maintain a well regulated society.

After the requirements have been fulfilled, it will be the option of the individual to maintain armed status.

An armed society will be a polite society.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    There is none; why people believe words on paper will change human behavior is beyond me.

A law could be implemented to summarily and publicly execute anyone caught driving a vehicle with a BAC of .08 or higher and drunk driving would still continue.

Despite media sensationalism, the scope of this type of criminal activity is small.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    At age 18, every abled body Man and Woman does a mandatory year of military service. After completion of said year, they are hearby required to re-qualify every 6 months in conflict de-escalation and marksmanship.

As a requirement of citizenship, all able bodies citizens will be then required to be in possession and maintain there side arm until a set age depending on population density and demographics to maintain a well regulated society.

After the requirements have been fulfilled, it will be the option of the individual to maintain armed status.

An armed society will be a polite society.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    Rather what think we need is a Universal Draft that applies to all (men and women) over the age of 18-24. No exemptions except for heath or critical family member.

But now it is no longer just military, but ALL of the Federal Govt and states are also welcome to participate. This provides a large pool of entry-level temp employees. Their term of service is 2 years. In the military, no draftee will serve in any country where combat pay is authorized. No Draftee can serve in combat arms (Infantry, Artillery, Armor, Combat Engineers etc), there went the far-left argument against!

I know NOT going to happen and America spirals further and faster down into the abyss of becoming a banana republic.

I wrote a paper in college called “A piece of the Rock”, take from the Mutual of Omaha TV Commercial. I had recently come back from Vietnam with a whole new attitude in life, because I had become an owner in America, I gave my country a blank check from me…I own a piece of the rock! Today in America few under the age of 50 have any ownership in our country. In fact less than 1% even know anyone in the military, but a huge % of them have govt loans, have received govt handouts at school, free lunches and all kinds of benefits and are beholden to the Federal Govt.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    The solution is not that complicated. Quit teaching that just by virtue of being white, straight and male, you're evil incarnate. The more you try to bend people, the more will snap.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Anyhow the far left has got me thinking, so let me toss this out to all and I hope there is some serious thought (LOL) that will go into it.

You are KING, what you say is the law:

What LAW or LAWS will you declare that will end the mass shootings and murders across the US.

Qualifier: You cannot declare confiscation of weapons.

I will give it some thought and hope you do too, but I cannot think of any law passed that will change the outcomes???????????

England has tried this & included gun confiscation... it hasn't worked out too well for them.
    It's already against the law to kill people. Criminals are going to utilize what ever tool & means necessary to commit whatever act of terror they wish to do.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I know! Let's make murder against the law and see how that works out.

Seriously, we have laws against the evils of the world, yet evil still exists. People are flawed and no amount of laws will make us perfectly safe. You can only try to help people understand this, and to better prepare them for the evils in the world.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    When you are caught alive doing or planning a mass shooting, you will be kept alive and tortured to a slow and painful death in public that will involve a torch, razor blades, rubbing alcohol, and vise grips just to get started or you may choose to have your hands and feet cut off, without anesthesia and you can beg on the streets for food the rest of your life. Your choice.

Anything you owned in your life will be given to your enemies.

Your remains will be thrown in the city dump for the vultures to eat

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Regardless of any laws proposed, legislated, mandated, etc., etc., and so on, there is simply no possible way for man to legislate the extinction of evil. It, evil, has existed since the creation of mankind, and will exist until the extinction of mankind. So, unless there is a plan somewhere for the complete and total annihilation of all humans everywhere, we just have to make do with what we've got.

But, bringing back public hangings might be a good start.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    Teach firearms competency to citizens. Arm and train the population similar to Israel. If snowflakes refuse then they don't get to vote.

End open door immigration. End "hate crime" laws. Enact stiff penalties for any gov official who attempts to violate the BOR or perpetrates racist social policy like affirmative action. Disband IRS, DEA, BATFE. Repeal all drug laws. End all foreign aid. End all welfare including public schools. Mandatory death penalty for all violent felonies against persons.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    No law will remedy this. Period.

Parents raise their own kids and discipline them, teaching them the values and morals contained in the Bible.

People start looking out for their neighbor.

Accomplish those two and many problems will fade.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    National background check and certificate of need from employer before allowed to purchase hammer or bat. All baseball/softball games will be state sanctioned and regulated. Stick ball will be allowed. Sticks will be subject to rule of thumb inspections. All stick inspectors will be females of asian descent.

Make it so

Last edited:

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    OK, I"ll bite...

Henchforth, by my decree, there will be no qualification on the right to keep and bear arms and "mass" shall be defined as no less than 1000 dead at the hand of an individual perpetrator.

(1000 is still a pretty small number relative to 350,000,000 (0.000285%), but a tough goal, even for a really dedicated individual, when everybody can keep and bear freely.)

Yeah, I don't think there is any way to eliminate mass shootings as defined today, by any law or other means, including universal confiscation. Given an disarmed general population, some cop or other government agent would see his chance...

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    National background check and certificate of need from employer before allowed to purchase hammer or bat. All baseball/softball games will be state sanctioned and regulated. Stick ball will be allowed. Sticks will be subject to rule of thumb inspections. All stick inspectors will be females of asian descent.

Make it so

https://apnews.com/0003caa7d79943b992fb1fbef1f7c256

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I hereby stop all participation trophies, gun safety starts in Jr High with mandatory hunting classes so kids know what bullets do.

Reinstate Mental Institutions and give convicted violent mentally ill the option of death or permanent residence in said institution.

Fire up escape from NY. If you dont want to play by societies rules then enjoy playing where there are no rules. Food/medical drops weekly when your time is up you are back into society 3rd strike you get to stay on the island as long as you can survive.

Top Bottom