• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gamboolman

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2008
    Spring, Texas - Retired
    Prayers for the two Newborns and their parents.
    I cannot imagine the anger/rage the Dads must be feeling. And the poor Mothers and family.
    My thoughts on the 18 year old man doing this.... COC and all....
    The Perpetrator is in Jail in Odessa. When the other inmates hear what he did....just sayin....maybe...

Excerpt from Linked article below:

" ODESSA, Texas (KMID/KPEJ)- On Monday evening, the Odessa Police Department arrested an 18-year-old man who allegedly broke into the newborn nursery at Odessa Regional Medical Center and assaulted two infants along with a group of medical staff trying to help the babies. Now an affidavit has revealed new details about the events that led to the arrest of Marcus McCowan Jr. "

https://www.valleycentral.com/news/...e-as-he-chokes-shakes-newborn-affidavit-says/

Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 19.41.56.png
    Guns International

Last edited:

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    They say that fire ants have nothing good to contribute to the world, but this might be a case where they would prove to be appropriate.

I remember Chris Kyle's widow speaking at an NRA convention. "I challenge anyone to tell me there isn’t evil in this world. From the days of Cain and Abel, we know all too well there will always be evil, but that evil shouldn’t take away our freedoms. In fact, the only way to take away evil is by taking advantage of those freedoms,” she said. “America needs people like you who are willing to stand up and fight.”

There is definitely no shortage of evil in this world.

Top Bottom