Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wait until you see the sequel....coming in 2024....
    <>

I’m ’fraid so. . . . ,

We just can’t allow that to happen again.

We must DEMAND that our Constitution be followed.

Remember wht Stalin said about ‘’politics over gun barrels’’ ?

That can work the other way, too !

At my age, I’ll have to be a cheerleader. . . . . . in a wheelchair.

leVieux

<>

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    <>

I’m ’fraid so. . . . ,

We just can’t allow that to happen again.

We must DEMAND that our Constitution be followed.

Remember wht Stalin said about ‘’politics over gun barrels’’ ?

That can work the other way, too !

At my age, I’ll have to be a cheerleader. . . . . . in a wheelchair.

leVieux

<>
    ILOVE HOW YOU LIKE TO TALK A BIG GAME BUT EXPECT OTHERS TO PLAY THE GAME IN YOUR STEAD YOU MUST ALSO CARRY A MOUSE IN YOUR POCKET BECUASE YOU USE THE WORD "WE ALL THE TIME YOU'RE AN INSTIGATOR!

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    It became obvious to me during the last couple of election cycles, unless the GOP/ conservatives take steps to enforce monitoring of the vote count, there will be no stopping the cheating. Like Stalin said, it doesn’t matter who voted; it matters who counts the votes. And this is where the Republicans have failed miserably.

As political scientists have noted, with the ability to control the voting outcome in a relatively few critical precincts, entire state outcomes can be decided. Typically, these are “blue” precincts with the old adage of, “how many votes do you need?” is allowed to play out.

Too often, conservative poll monitors are prohibited from actually doing their jobs… with a wide variety of ‘roadblocks’ put in their way. Sometimes at the point of armed intimidation by a police force also comprised of liberal backed officers. IOW, the Democrat Party owns, lot stock & barrel, all the precinct vote counting mechanisms. Conservatives have got to get to the point where they can (and will) flex as much muscle as needed to insure an equitable vote count. This may necessitate having their own “on duty” conservative police groups located at the precincts it insure no intimidation takes place.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It became obvious to me during the last couple of election cycles, unless the GOP/ conservatives take steps to enforce monitoring of the vote count, there will be no stopping the cheating. Like Stalin said, it doesn’t matter who voted; it matters who counts the votes. And this is where the Republicans have failed miserably.

As political scientists have noted, with the ability to control the voting outcome in a relatively few critical precincts, entire state outcomes can be decided. Typically, these are “blue” precincts with the old adage of, “how many votes do you need?” is allowed to play out.

Too often, conservative poll monitors are prohibited from actually doing their jobs… with a wide variety of ‘roadblocks’ put in their way. Sometimes at the point of armed intimidation by a police force also comprised of liberal backed officers. IOW, the Democrat Party owns, lot stock & barrel, all the precinct vote counting mechanisms. Conservatives have got to get to the point where they can (and will) flex as much muscle as needed to insure an equitable vote count. This may necessitate having their own “on duty” conservative police groups located at the precincts it insure no intimidation takes place.
    <>

We the (non-criminal) citizens have the capability to overwhelm any urban police force, IF they act as part of criminals’ and tyrants’ evil acts.

I fully support our police when they act under our Constitution & Laws.

We the People have been abused long enough.

Remember that Nuremberg established for eternity that « Just following orders » is no excuse.

We must try to enlist all Law Enforcement in our push to restore Constitutional government.

Pray for GOD’S help !

leVieux

<>

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    The only way to protect the vote is to activate the National Guard. Send them out of their state of residence to guard the vote in that state.

They check ID, make sure the rules are followed. Protect the ballot boxes all the way through the vote. The votes are counted under their watch, they make sure no extra ballot boxes are added.

Anything else will fail. You need to make it so the watchers have no skin in the game.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    The only way to protect the vote is to activate the National Guard. Send them out of their state of residence to guard the vote in that state.

They check ID, make sure the rules are followed. Protect the ballot boxes all the way through the vote. The votes are counted under their watch, they make sure no extra ballot boxes are added.

Anything else will fail. You need to make it so the watchers have no skin in the game.
    and no voting machines hooked to the internet of any type

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    ILOVE HOW YOU LIKE TO TALK A BIG GAME BUT EXPECT OTHERS TO PLAY THE GAME IN YOUR STEAD YOU MUST ALSO CARRY A MOUSE IN YOUR POCKET BECUASE YOU USE THE WORD "WE ALL THE TIME YOU'RE AN INSTIGATOR!
    Next time you're at the doctor see if he has something for that chip on your shoulder.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom