• ...and so much more!
  • Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Springfield Armory then Dan Wesson. After looking at inventory I didn't realize how many S&W were in the safe. Hope the wife doesn't see the list.
    Texas SOT

Last edited:

Chuckles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 4, 2021
    Fort Worth
    Sig (4), Smith and Wesson (2), Canik (1), Ruger (1). If I could afford it there is a Canik that I'd be picking up, but my next purchase will most likely be a long range hunting platform (bolt or semi) so I will probably be adding another manufacturer to the mix.

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    CZ

Mine is much different compared to the late 90's and on when I used to own/shoot handguns much more than rifles.

I only have 2 CZ rifles in 22lr and 22wmr now. Total firearms.

I plan on gifting them to my husband for his birthday or Christmas if not sooner.

I will still keep up my basic shooting - safety skills but my arthritis and old accident issues are getting super bad.

Old Lady Cate

oscars774

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2018
    Tinicum Township
    Inventory most to least

Canik, S&W, Glock, Sig, Kimber, Rock Island and Girsan

Glock and Spring field used to be my brand but the Canik addiction is unstoppable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    I do want to add that I do intend to add more Beretta shotguns to my collection especially for my kids as they are involved in shotgun sports. Right now I own the Beretta 694 O/U 12 GA and Franchi O/U 20 GA. In the next six months I want to buy a used 692 as a back up gun in case my 694 needs to be serviced. I am also considering the A400 Semi.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    It used to be Glock (G19 G26 G42), then tied with Sig (P320 X5 Legion, and two P365's) but I picked up another P365 last week from a member here, so now the Sigs are the winners.

DWDM_In_DFW

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 22, 2016
    Denton
    Hmmm.... That'd be CZ... I own 4 long arms (VZ-58s in 5.56 and 7.62X39, Bren2 and a CZ712 semiauto shotgun), and over a dozen handguns, both genuine CZ, and clones thereof - Jericho/Desert Eagle, Tanfoglio Witness, and a number of Canik/Tristar CZ-75 pattern guns.

Only one I'm missing is a CZ-97, and I kinda sorta have a SAR K2 filling in for it in that niche, it's not quite a direct copy of any CZ, even though it has all the hallmarks of the guns: the grip angle with the classic CZ profile, full length slide rails with the slide riding inside, etc. It bests the CZ-97 in magazine capacity, holding 14 rounds in a flush fit magazine.

CZ, why you no upgrade the 97 magazines to >10?

Top Bottom